Australia Forum banner

5041 - 5060 of 5160 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
If you gave them pcc from your home country before and you entered australia after you have your 309 I don’t think you need that but everything depends of your Case officer he might request he might not but most Likely not.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello,
i received an email.
The case officer has been allocated to my 309/100 application, however, there was no RFI only general info/guidelines.

I have front-loaded everything.

I was wondering how long further will it take for the grant?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yep it’s doesn’t make sense to show notice of assessment how about if she/he can’t work for some reason .
Idk what’s happened in 2013 but from what i know and asked my agent he did an explained to me he told me my partner need to proof and show so she can support me .
I did uploaded thousand photos and financial doc such as joining mortgage bank acc invitation
I’ve got two kids born and raised in Sydney both going to school I’m almost 7 years in relationship and 4 years married my DOL was jan 2019 and my 309 granted sep 2019 I did lodged my subclass visa 100 in jan 2021.
I came to Australia 11 years ago 2010 and since that time live with valid visa I could apply for visa 820 onshore but I wasn’t inside the country during that time and I was applying for another type of visa to enter to Australia as my visa has been expired so in 2018 I exit the country and applied for visa subclass 309 and visa 309 granted sep 2019.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,

I was asked to complete the police check on 1 feb 2021. I completed on 4 Feb 2021. Today, I am asked to complete the form 80. Is there any one completed before? How long did you wait after you provide the form 80?
I submit police report and Form 80 on 5th of Feb 2021. and still waiting

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all. Hoping this is the best place to ask this as I couldn't really find any other general group devoted to the 309/100 process.

We are going through the initial part of the application where it asks about the sponsor's citizenship. My partner was granted citizenship by descent in May of 2019. After you select the "Citizenship by Grant" option, though, it requests "Date of arrival in Australia." My partner was granted their citizenship while in Canada (working through Vancouver office), and has not been to Australia since, so we are unsure of what to put for that. At the time of grant, there was not a stipulation for my partner to enter Australia to activate it or anything. Does anyone have any experience with this? It seems to be a bit of a grey area that we can't find any information on online. Would we just put the date that the citizenship certificate was granted? Or would we put the last time they entered Australia?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, hope you’re all doing well
My husband and I applied for a visa subclass 309/100 in 2019 and it’s been almost 16 months since. I gave brith recently and my husband still hasn’t seen his child. Our application shows that it’s ‘Further assessment’. I was just wondering how long do we still have to wait? Or is there any way we can contact the department?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey, hope you’re all doing well
My husband and I applied for a visa subclass 309/100 in 2019 and it’s been almost 16 months since. I gave brith recently and my husband still hasn’t seen his child. Our application shows that it’s ‘Further assessment’. I was just wondering how long do we still have to wait? Or is there any way we can contact the department?
Did you try to reach to them? It would be best to contact them through a inquiry form or an email. Good luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you gave them pcc from your home country before and you entered australia after you have your 309 I don’t think you need that but everything depends of your Case officer he might request he might not but most Likely not.
Hello,
i received an email.
The case officer has been allocated to my 309/100 application, however, there was no RFI only general info/guidelines.

I have front-loaded everything.

I was wondering how long further will it take for the grant?
hi did u get preassessment checklist detail and is ur application showing initial assessment

·
Registered
20 Posts
Did you applied from India? Could you please share your timeline?
I applied in September 2020 due to lockdown it was 9 months late after my marriage.
It is offshore file. Yeah I am in India. But it was applied by my husband.
They asked for husband’s NPC in March. We submitted it. And now it is to Further Assessment.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I applied in September 2020 due to lockdown it was 9 months late after my marriage.
It is offshore file. Yeah I am in India. But it was applied by my husband.
They asked for husband’s NPC in March. We submitted it. And now it is to Further Assessment.
Great. That's the only RFI you guys received? Did you submit your PCC and Health ?
I have applied in June 2020. RFI in Feb 2021 for my PCC and my Wife's NCP. Submitted all documents on 10 March. Showing further assessment.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Great. That's the only RFI you guys received? Did you submit your PCC and Health ?
I have applied in June 2020. RFI in Feb 2021 for my PCC and my Wife's NCP. Submitted all documents on 10 March. Showing further assessment.
No first RFI was in January it was showing checklist...
My PCC and Medical was submitted.
Then again in March 17 for NPC only of sponsor.
🥺 Now waiting.. you too are waiting.. it’s frustrating to wait lyk this. More than a year of separation.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Finally wait is over!!

309 Granted today

DOL - 22 June 2020

Processing office - Delhi, India

RFI - PCC on 15 Feb

RFI responded - 10 March

Grant - 4 April 2021

5041 - 5060 of 5160 Posts