Australia Forum banner

5061 - 5080 of 5160 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Normally Not everyone get interview. We got call on 4 February and received RFI for pcc on 15 February
How do you get to know about ur visa grant☺ Any email or on immi account... I am waiting eagerly actually 😂... happy that you got it during weekend... hope I too will get it soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah.. It was a big surprise knowing about Grant on Sunday. I got mail. There was a pdf attached. Then we checked the same on Immi account. Wish a very good luck 🤞

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah.. It was a big surprise knowing about Grant on Sunday. I got mail. There was a pdf attached. Then we checked the same on Immi account. Wish a very good luck 🤞
Yeah .. that’s superb... Thankuuu ☺ Waiting eagerly... how many RFIs you got in total.. s56 when???

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah .. that’s superb... Thankuuu ☺ Waiting eagerly... how many RFIs you got in total.. s56 when???
Two... First S56.. 28 January - about General document checklist
Second S56.. 15 February - my Indian and German PCC.. I lived in Germany for 3 years

·
Registered
20 Posts
Two... First S56.. 28 January - about General document checklist
Second S56.. 15 February - my Indian and German PCC.. I lived in Germany for 3 years
Ohhh.. our first is on same day 😁... now I am waiting for my interview.. if any is there... .. thankuuuuu omie for giving me hope .. it relieves tension a bit

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah.. Hope you will get good news soon too.
Yeah.. Hope you will get good news soon too.
Ohhh.. our first is on same day 😁... now I am waiting for my interview.. if any is there... .. thankuuuuu omie for giving me hope .. it relieves tension a bit

I will let you know as soon as I get.. Now you start preparations to join your love. 😇 Best feeling ever. After a long time

·
Registered
26 Posts
We just received our grant, straight to 100!! 😅👏 Super happy and very surprised that it went so quick for us, time to start looking at flights and organize the big move.
Wishing everyone good luck with your visas!! 😊

Reactions: Omie

·
Registered
322 Posts
congrats but I thought that it was almost impossible to enter OZ at present and even citizens like myself can not
return unless I am willing to travel business class and can still be bumped off a flight . Hence I am stuck in
England for time being . Would appreciate your comments as I have a foreign fiancee , not from UK, and think that she would not be able to arrive in next 2 years . thanking you

·
Registered
26 Posts
congrats but I thought that it was almost impossible to enter OZ at present and even citizens like myself can not
return unless I am willing to travel business class and can still be bumped off a flight . Hence I am stuck in
England for time being . Would appreciate your comments as I have a foreign fiancee , not from UK, and think that she would not be able to arrive in next 2 years . thanking you
Thanks cookbarry. Obv it's a hard time due to the pandemic but what I meant is that we're going to start looking into when we hopefully can travel and what opportunities we have. 👍

·
Registered
322 Posts
sorry sport and I take your point and strange in a way that OZ has stricter quarantine rules than UK and very few deaths from covid19 . About 127,000 deaths in UK so far but much lower lately at only about 50 a day . best of luck to you and your partner.

·
Registered
37 Posts
We just received our grant, straight to 100!! 😅👏 Super happy and very surprised that it went so quick for us, time to start looking at flights and organize the big move.
Wishing everyone good luck with your visas!! 😊
Congratulations!🍾🎉🎊🎈
May i ask what is your timeline?

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Not totally impossible. In February 2021 there were about 25,800 arrival trips into Australia. 11,500 of these were Australian citizens returning home, and 14,320 being foreign citizens.

It’s up to the airlines, not the Government, to decide who it sells tickets to.

It seems that it is easier to arrive from some countries, where the airlines are still flying to Australia.
These are the top 5 non Australian nationalities arriving in Australia in February 2021: 4,100 New Zealand, 1,500 Indian, 1,100 Chinese, 960 UK and 580 USA.

Just a thought... If people can get to New Zealand, a flight from New Zealand to Australia MIGHT be easier?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congratulations!🍾🎉🎊🎈
May i ask what is your timeline?
Thank you! 😊
Application lodged: 5th of January 2021
RFI: 24th of February
RFI submitted 29th of March 2021
Medical, police clearance & form40
100 grant: 7th of April 2021

5061 - 5080 of 5160 Posts