5141 - 5160 of 5160 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Reactions: Ishu123

·
Registered
10 Posts
Your marriage was far from corona.. Didn’t you tried for visitor at that time.. my marriage was just one month before the lockdown.. so my file wasn’t ready at that time
I applied for visitor visa but, my visitor visa got rejected on June 2021 when corona was on its peak level

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I would like to share my timeline and see if you guys have any thoughts or suggestions.

I got engaged on the 1st of Feb 2019 and applied for a 300 visa on the 2nd of April 2019.
I did the medical clearance, police clearance and biometrics in one go. I then got married on the 4th of September 2020 and transferred from 300 to 309 visa.
It says that the processing time is 18-23 months for 309 visa and I have applied almost 25 months ago.
My wife is currently 5 months pregnant with complications and cannot return back to Australia alone. I don’t know why it’s taken so long to get a visa grant. We have done everything we can and uploaded lots of evidence of our relationship. We have now been living together for almost 10 months and my wife is due to return to Australia on the 11th of June.
Does anyone have a similar story or any suggestions on what we can do?
Dubai seem to not be replying and now their mailbox is shown to be full and we cannot contact anyone!

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Hi, I would like to share my timeline and see if you guys have any thoughts or suggestions.

I got engaged on the 1st of Feb 2019 and applied for a 300 visa on the 2nd of April 2019.
I did the medical clearance, police clearance and biometrics in one go. I then got married on the 4th of September 2020 and transferred from 300 to 309 visa.
It says that the processing time is 18-23 months for 309 visa and I have applied almost 25 months ago.
My wife is currently 5 months pregnant with complications and cannot return back to Australia alone. I don’t know why it’s taken so long to get a visa grant. We have done everything we can and uploaded lots of evidence of our relationship. We have now been living together for almost 10 months and my wife is due to return to Australia on the 11th of June.
Does anyone have a similar story or any suggestions on what we can do?
Dubai seem to not be replying and now their mailbox is shown to be full and we cannot contact anyone!
The 309s finalised in March were shown at 22-24 months. The times are getting longer for some.

However, you were on the 300 until September 2020?
Those subclass 300 applications were at a virtual standstill at that time.

Have you tried applying for a travel ban exemption?

·
Registered
3 Posts
The 309s finalised in March were shown at 22-24 months. The times are getting longer for some.

However, you were on the 300 until September 2020?
Those subclass 300 applications were at a virtual standstill at that time.

Have you tried applying for a travel ban exemption?
[/QUOTE

Does that mean that my application would take longer because of being on the 300 during Covid?
And yes I have applied for a travel exemption and had it approved. They said that I need to first get a visa and then am allowed to travel.
Really getting impatient, especially with my wife being pregnant and very unwell now :/

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does that mean that my application would take longer because of being on the 300 during Covid?
And yes I have applied for a travel exemption and had it approved. They said that I need to first get a visa and then am allowed to travel.
Really getting impatient, especially with my wife being pregnant and very unwell now :/

5141 - 5160 of 5160 Posts