Australia Forum banner

5201 - 5220 of 5334 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Same situation is there
God knows what they doing and how long will it take and its hard to wait because when you know everything your provided and case officers are looking into it which is hard to wait after and my wife is flying back on 7th May back to australia and then i will be stuck here God knows for how long and we just got married😞

·
Registered
37 Posts
God knows what they doing and how long will it take and its hard to wait because when you know everything your provided and case officers are looking into it which is hard to wait after and my wife is flying back on 7th May back to australia and then i will be stuck here God knows for how long and we just got married😞
I can understand your situation I am also in the same boat I don’t know , why they are getting delay to grant our visa’s
But, we should stay strong, safe, get motivated and most important thing , never loose hope
Because, Hope is GOD who is omnipotent 🙏🏻

·
Registered
75 Posts
I can understand your situation I am also in the same boat I don’t know , why they are getting delay to grant our visa’s
But, we should stay strong, safe, get motivated and most important thing , never loose hope
Because, Hope is GOD who is omnipotent 🙏🏻
What we can do., I haven’t seen my husband since February , 2020.... Don’t know about visa or it’s confirmation... sometimes i feel too low to talk to anyone

·
Registered
27 Posts
What we can do., I haven’t seen my husband since February , 2020.... Don’t know about visa or it’s confirmation... sometimes i feel too low to talk to anyone
Not n

not these days... yeah some of my know students received their visas
we cnt do anything except regretting that we were born and live in the laziest country where people delay things because thats in their blood😂

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dear, I can understand your situation as I told you I am also in the same boat when I got married my husband back to Australia after 20 days and it’s been one and half year
We can’t change the circumstances now , If we continue to get upset like this, then our peace of mind gonna be worst so, We need to be a little patient right now!

·
Registered
75 Posts
we cnt do anything except regretting that we were born and live in the laziest country where people delay things because thats in their blood😂
Seriously yaar... this visa waiting is making me mentally n emotionally weak.,, I haven’t seen such situations before

·
Registered
75 Posts
Dear, I can understand your situation as I told you I am also in the same boat when I got married my husband back to Australia after 20 days and it’s been one and half year
We can’t change the circumstances now , If we continue to get upset like this, then our peace of mind gonna be worst so, We need to be a little patient right now!
Ishu what was the date when you submitted everything they needed.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Seriously yaar... this visa waiting is making me mentally n emotionally weak.,, I haven’t seen such situations before
patience and patience until when we dnt know because embassy is closed and we dnt have no idea for how long and by looking at Delhi situation i dnt think anything will continue for few weeks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ishu what was the date when you submitted everything they needed.
I have applied 13th of March 2020
Got 1st request mail for 20th January 2021 for further documents
2nd email 22th February for medical and had interview
Now, I am waiting my visa since from 22th February
But, they sent me automatic email my visa is on processing we will take decisions after thoroughly checks

·
Registered
75 Posts
But, they sent me automatic email my visa is on processing we will take decisions after thoroughly checks
Same day you were interviewed??? 22 February????
When did you submit the medical???

·
Registered
37 Posts
And what about you dear ?
Next day

·
Registered
75 Posts
My timeline is
DOL September 2020
First RFI 28Jan, 2021
Second RFI 17 March,2021 for sponsors NPC
Submitted on 26 March,2021

after that I am waiting..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are you also waiting???
Yessss... to be honest. I’m like obsessing over other people’s RFI to grant date because I live everyday for tomorrow. And sometimes it’s hard to be patient especially during FaceTime with hubby.. so I understand everyone’s feelings here :( we’re all in the same boat. Except this is not titanic, we’re not sinking we’re just travelling in the ocean waiting until our we arrive at our destination. Let’s keep each other encouraged 🥺

·
Registered
37 Posts
My timeline is
DOL September 2020
First RFI 28Jan, 2021
Second RFI 17 March,2021 for sponsors NPC
Submitted on 26 March,2021

after that I am waiting..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
You are a lucky girl, your file has opened before time.
There is people, it has been 2 years, they have not even opened their file?

5201 - 5220 of 5334 Posts