Australia Forum banner

5221 - 5240 of 5334 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yessss... to be honest. I’m like obsessing over other people’s RFI to grant date because I live everyday for tomorrow. And sometimes it’s hard to be patient especially during FaceTime with hubby.. so I understand everyone’s feelings here :( we’re all in the same boat. Except this is not titanic, we’re not sinking we’re just travelling in the ocean waiting until our we arrive at our destination. Let’s keep each other encouraged 🥺
Yeah .. same pinch.. I am obsessed too 😂😂 what’s your timeline

·
Registered
75 Posts
If I am lucky then I will get my visa soon 😻.. Hoping for the best... Hey Waheguru jio.. Pls help us to get our visa immediately.🙏🏻

·
Registered
27 Posts
You are a girl, your file has opened before time.
There is people, it has been 2 years, they have not even opened their file?
i know many people who have lodged in late 2020 there file are opened and case officer has been assigned earlier then other one who filed visa in 2018 or 2019 which is not fair on those applicants they should be equal to all I dnt know how they do all this stuff but one thing what i know is when you know case officer is on your file and you have uploaded each and everything and things are done so quickly they should come out with outcome asap so people who are waiting since long they also get the visa and unite with their loved one.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i know many people who have lodged in late 2020 there file are opened and case officer has been assigned earlier then other one who filed visa in 2018 or 2019 which is not fair on those applicants they should be equal to all I dnt know how they do all this stuff but one thing what i know is when you know case officer is on your file and you have uploaded each and everything and things are done so quickly they should come out with outcome asap so people who are waiting since long they also get the visa and unite with their loved one.
We can only wait. Can not do anything other than this.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah .. same pinch.. I am obsessed too 😂😂 what’s your timeline
Mine is slightly recent actually..

Date of Lodgement: 12/01/2021
1st RFI Request: 12/01/2021 - (Biometrics request)
1st RFI Submission: 05/03/2021
2nd RFI Request: 01/04/2021- (NPC, Medical Assess.)
2nd RFI Submission: 15/04/2021

I’ve done through agent so I’m not sure what is the status after submission.. I also don’t wanna ask/bother him too much 😬

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys,

We want to apply for a 600 visa. We have already completed biometrics for our 300/309 visa. Do we have to complete biometrics again? I’ve heard that it lasts for years.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Is there a reason why there were a lot of visa grants on here and now no ones posting that they got their visa granted?. Just too quiet 😆

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Guys
just wondering any visa grants from Sri Lanka recently? Applied in 2020 March . Visa officer allocated in January 2021 . Provided all requested documents but still nothing . It’s been three months and still waiting.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mine is slightly recent actually..

Date of Lodgement: 12/01/2021
1st RFI Request: 12/01/2021 - (Biometrics request)
1st RFI Submission: 05/03/2021
2nd RFI Request: 01/04/2021- (NPC, Medical Assess.)
2nd RFI Submission: 15/04/2021

I’ve done through agent so I’m not sure what is the status after submission.. I also don’t wanna ask/bother him too much 😬
You are the luckiest i think ❤❤ ohh Mine is also through agent.. but I asked for my Id and password.. so I keep an eye

5221 - 5240 of 5334 Posts