Australia Forum banner

5381 - 5400 of 5436 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ok well I emailed the Australian office in Washington DC and also filled out that form on the Department of home affairs. The Washington DC emailed me saying that I only met the requirements of the 309. Which I find odd because there’s years and years and years worth of evidence that we provided and gave them all the requested documents. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still very much grateful to get my visa granted, just would’ve been nice to get permanent residency straight of the bat🤷🏻‍♀️

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ok well I emailed the Australian office in Washington DC and also filled out that form on the Department of home affairs. The Washington DC emailed me saying that I only met the requirements of the 309. Which I find odd because there’s years and years and years worth of evidence that we provided and gave them all the requested documents. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still very much grateful to get my visa granted, just would’ve been nice to get permanent residency straight of the bat🤷🏻‍♀️
As i said if you met the requirement you will grant visa 100 straight after 309 that’s ok but hopefully some movement for visa 100 waiting period is frustrating for second stage 🤞.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
It is nice to get the PR fast, but at least you are past the hardest hurdle.

I saw from an earlier post that you were engaged in August 2018, which is not quite the 3 years required. Were you living together before that date?

·
Registered
86 Posts
It is nice to get the PR fast, but at least you are past the hardest hurdle.

I saw from an earlier post that you were engaged in August 2018, which is not quite the 3 years required. Were you living together before that date?
Aaah ok. I thought it was if you were in a 3 year or longer relationship.
No we weren’t living together, as he had to go back to work in Australia each time he visited and I had my job here, he would come to the states and visit me and we would stay together for the three months, which is what his visa only allowed him. Kinda hard to live together.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Aaah ok. I thought it was if you were in a 3 year or longer relationship.
No we weren’t living together, as he had to go back to work in Australia each time he visited and I had my job here, he would come to the states and visit me and we would stay together for the three months, which is what his visa only allowed him. Kinda hard to live together.
Situations like yours do make it harder. From some I have seen, living together isn't totally needed, but other relationship information seems to get them past the line.

It probably varies depending on how exactly the original application was worded, to show when the committed relationship began. And of course how the case officer defines a "committed relationship".

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I'm not out here to help anyone what so ever , I'm here for business <...> I make drivers documents like walking to the kitchen get a glass of water and back to a stranger . Don't get confused with my word
So you make fake documents, and help people get visa refusals, banned, fined and maybe locked up.

No confusion there then.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Read and comprehend here , I'm not out here to educate persons about the laws or help anyone what so ever , I'm here for business and strictly only . Whatever it is that you need just come to my email and I tell you the odds it's not a tiktok prank .... PR or whatever ...I make drivers documents like walking to the kitchen get a glass of water and back to a stranger . Don't get confused with my word
Mate I totally understand you and I know the law better than you as I’m living in australia for more 10 years and my wife Aussie and she knows more than me too you can’t change everything is in home affairs hand nothing to do with you or me.
So you make fake documents, and help people get visa refusals, banned, fined and maybe locked up.

No confusion there then.
He must be like that he is trying to make a fake document and break the rule in here let me tell you mate we hate things like that disgusting everything must be honest to become true blue Love Australia from my heart ❤🇦🇺.it’s my kids and my wife country and will be mine too wish anyone who deserve it and honest become Australian one day .​

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm inside homes affairs mate why would you not be wise at first instance huh ... You wanna stay on Forums discussing ups and downs I see people here 5years ago some 7, 8 lol you can get what you need in a week and you guys are here talking trash
no thanks I’m happy like that I like waiting and to be honest with my future beautiful country (Australia).

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
No , haha I make people get these documents faster but you see I'm a business man and when I say I got connections don't underestimate any Australia is corrupt and we all know that....I've cleared out PR for may Indians and Indonesians look I'm no stranger to these issue I'm a friend rather .
You said you make documents. Your wording is confusing.
Few Australian case officers are corrupt, maybe some are inept, but the checks for corruption are high, and so are penalties.

If you help people to get visas, then I asume you are a migration agent. What is your registration number?

Having registered migration agents helps to avoid corruption. And you are supposed to give that number out, as all the migration agents on this site do.

In Australia, it is illegal for anyone to give migration advice - such as for a citizenship application or a permanent residency visa - without being registered by the Office of the MARA. Individuals who ignore this law can face heavy penalties.

Exceptions apply, but not normally for those who do it for a business, such as you.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I'm inside homes affairs mate why would you not be wise at first instance huh ... You wanna stay on Forums discussing ups and downs I see people here 5years ago some 7, 8 lol you can get what you need in a week and you guys are here talking trash
No doubt being inside home affairs you would come across many of the scams including from dud migration agents out people claiming to have inside contacts. Especially those who can magically fix things. Given your knowledge of that you can understand people's scepticism.
And of course if visas were granted with someone on the inside doing a shonky then the visa can be cancelled.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Read and comprehend here , I'm not out here to educate persons about the laws or help anyone what so ever , I'm here for business and strictly only . Whatever it is that you need just come to my email and I tell you the odds it's not a tiktok prank .... PR or whatever ...I make drivers documents like walking to the kitchen get a glass of water and back to a stranger . Don't get confused with my word
I just lost my Drivers license DUI - can you get a glass of water for me? how much is the water going to cost?

·
Registered
39 Posts
We can't talk on here come to my email [email protected]
I wouldn't trust any business person that uses that kind of email, lol. It's weird you say you're not a scammer yet I just ran your email through google and I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly what you even do. Why would someone that claims to do what you do be advertising and spamming through such random things like music, and IT pages?? It's always...
------------------
Buy American passport online
Buy American visa 2 years from Europe online
Buy American drivers licence online
Buy American college degree online with data based authentication
Contact [email protected] call +17867081299

------------------
How do you just... "BUY" a college degree? lol.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Stop looking at every opportunity as a scam.
It is a real issue though isn't it? So you understand why the scepticism. There is nothing to show legitimacy.
I recently had neighbours frustrated with me because I was wary of a opportunity to make money that wasn't a scam despite no proof of legitimacy beyond someone saying trust me.
I'm not out thousand's like they are.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Stop looking at every opportunity as a scam.
OK, enough.

Aren't you in Douala, Littoral, Cameroon?
And normally use the name: Hebryskt or Henryskt?

Or was someone else using your email address from there?

Last year, they were selling, using your email address and your IP address, and in your words: "American drivers license and passports online for 10% less than the real authentic ones"

5381 - 5400 of 5436 Posts