Australia Forum banner

5401 - 5420 of 5436 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Any document mate I get it
Sufficient proof that people MUST use genuine migration agents to ensure they do not waste money on fakes, that will end up with a visa refusal and a waste of thousands of dollars in visa fees.

Something like this is needed occasionally to remind people about scammers.

If in doubt check with Registered Migration Agents

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
I'm not your mate nor do I have issues.
Saturday morning relaxing with a coffee calling out scammers. I'm having a great time. Unlike you, who seems to be arguing with quite a few people here
I was not arguing with him! check the email I gave.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi just update my personal details and have some questions to ask you guys
1 front load all document on 31st oct 2018.
2 RfI 10 days after lodgement required child medical exam
3 309 visa granted may 2019
4 100 visa lodged 31st oct 2020
5 heard nothing since then. I was told that I need to lodge sta declaration form sponsor side However, both me and my wife live oversea and cannot find some the qualified person to be witness before them to sign this form. Both me and my wife are qualified to do this. My wife is CPA Australia and I’m Member of AusiMM. Can we sign off this paper ourself.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Hi just update my personal details and have some questions to ask you guys
1 front load all document on 31st oct 2018.
2 RfI 10 days after lodgement required child medical exam
3 309 visa granted may 2019
4 100 visa lodged 31st oct 2020
5 heard nothing since then. I was told that I need to lodge sta declaration form sponsor side However, both me and my wife live oversea and cannot find some the qualified person to be witness before them to sign this form. Both me and my wife are qualified to do this. My wife is CPA Australia and I’m Member of AusiMM. Can we sign off this paper ourself.
When do you plan to return to Australia? It might be easier then.

·
Registered
3 Posts
When do you plan to return to Australia? It might be easier then.
I have sent my form to my colleague in Australia and let them sign it. Not sure if it is enough to full fill the requirement of “ sign before me”. Finger crossed
I’m also writing an email to QLD processing center and state the fact that we have been married for more 4 years with kid over 3years old and 2nd baby on the way. Hopefully they can give us earlier grant

I tried many times to moveback but flights got cancelled many times.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

I just applied for 309/100 visa on the 28/05/2021. Today(31/05/21) I got RFI for medicals. How come my RFI is alot quicker compared to others? Its literally 2 working days.

Ive frontloaded most of my evidence except for Thai Police clearance.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Hi all,

I just applied for 309/100 visa on the 28/05/2021. Today(31/05/21) I got RFI for medicals. How come my RFI is alot quicker compared to others? Its literally 2 working days.

Ive frontloaded most of my evidence except for Thai Police clearance.
Possibly because you have frontloaded everything else needed, and your application might look better and easier than some others.

They do say that the better applications might be processed faster.

They also have a target to meet by 30th June.

Get the rest uploaded quickly and keep your fingers crossed. Some 309s recently have been granted in under 1 month.. Albeit with a long relationship. How long is your relationship?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Possibly because you have frontloaded everything else needed, and your application might look better and easier than some others.

They do say that the better applications might be processed faster.

They also have a target to meet by 30th June.

Get the rest uploaded quickly and keep your fingers crossed. Some 309s recently have been granted in under 1 month.. Albeit with a long relationship. How long is your relationship?
Thank you for your quick reply.

Been with my wife for 17 years this year, married 11 years now, 2 kids age 13 & 7 and all are Australian citizens. Been living in Thailand since 2009.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Thank you for your quick reply.

Been with my wife for 17 years this year, married 11 years now, 2 kids age 13 & 7 and all are Australian citizens. Been living in Thailand since 2009.
Fingers crossed for you. Hope you get lucky and get it by 30th June, with the 100 too.

I saw one recently with the 309+100 grant being processed in 2 weeks, having a committed relationship from 2016. Applied for 309 in April 2021 and granted 309+100 in May 2021.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fingers crossed for you. Hope you get lucky and get it by 30th June, with the 100 too.

I saw one recently with the 309+100 grant being processed in 2 weeks, having a committed relationship from 2016. Applied for 309 in April 2021 and granted 309+100 in May 2021.
Yes fingers crossed... hopefully its soon... thank you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello everyone,

my 309 visa was granted today!
Application: 6 March 2021
RFI medical & police checks: 20 March 2021 (we were given 70 days instead of the usual 28)
RFI submitted: 25 April 2021
309 granted: 1 June 2021

Processed through Berlin.

We couldn't be any happier :) Thanks to everyone who provided advice and guidance!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone,

my 309 visa was granted today!
Application: 6 March 2021
RFI medical & police checks: 20 March 2021 (we were given 70 days instead of the usual 28)
RFI submitted: 25 April 2021
309 granted: 1 June 2021

Processed through Berlin.

We couldn't be any happier :) Thanks to everyone who provided advice and guidance!
How long were you together or been defacto for?

5401 - 5420 of 5436 Posts