Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just lodged my 100 application (2 years since 309 lodgement completed in a couple of weeks), does anyone know if the 100 visas are processed in Aus or in the applicant's home country? My 309 was processed in Berlin in 8 months which was a lot faster than the average processing time they quoted online. How is everyone tracking with their 100s?
Hi
Were you invited by immigration to apply for 100 visa or you applied after 24 months?
Some say you get invited but I haven't recieved such invitation.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Hi
Were you invited by immigration to apply for 100 visa or you applied after 24 months?
Some say you get invited but I haven't recieved such invitation.
Some people don't get a reminder. We didn't get one for the 2nd stage either.
But it isn't important, as you can begin without being reminded. Many start at 23 months after lodging the 309.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All - I’m delighted to share that my 309 got granted!
Timeline:
Applied 30 Oct 2019 from India through immigration lawyer
RFI on 18 Jan 2021 for PCC & Medical
RFI submitted 24 Jan 2021
Visa Granted 4 June 2021
Relationship status: Dating my partner since 2016 and got married in March 2019 (mostly long distance).
I have been following this forum ever since I have lodged my application. I want to thank everyone here for sharing their experiences, which kept me going while I was waiting for my visa approval. My best wishes to everyone here who are waiting for their grant. Hang in there!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello All - I’m delighted to share that my 309 got granted!
Timeline:
Applied 30 Oct 2019 from India through immigration lawyer
RFI on 18 Jan 2021 for PCC & Medical
RFI submitted 24 Jan 2021
Visa Granted 4 June 2021
Relationship status: Dating my partner since 2016 and got married in March 2019 (mostly long distance).
I have been following this forum ever since I have lodged my application. I want to thank everyone here for sharing their experiences, which kept me going while I was waiting for my visa approval. My best wishes to everyone here who are waiting for their grant. Hang in there!
Congratulations buddy

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yay. Got the good news today :D. Yesterday Australian Embassy called my husband because he apparently missed something (which he checked after the call, and actually did NOT, lol), so we were a little worried, but just got the email of my grant this morning!! I was a little surprised we didn't get the 100 right away because we've been together so long, but still happy non the less. Was really hoping I'd be done downloading and maintaining evidence, haha.

Submitted - January 31st 2021
RFI Medical and Police Checks - April 20th 2021
RFIs Submitted - May 19th, 2021
100 Granted - June 18th, 2021
Edit - Was granted 309, and then 20 minutes later got the email for 100. lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yay. Got the good news today :D. Yesterday Australian Embassy called my husband because he apparently missed something (which he checked after the call, and actually did NOT, lol), so we were a little worried, but just got the email of my grant this morning!! I was a little surprised we didn't get the 100 right away because we've been together so long, but still happy non the less. Was really hoping I'd be done downloading and maintaining evidence, haha.

309 Granted - June 18th, 2021
Yay. Congratulations!
We got a RFI for PCC and medicals today. Hopefully we'll be sharing the same good news soon.

Timeline:
Date of Application: 7th May
RFI:18th June
Grant:ASAP please 🤞

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yay. Congratulations!
We got a RFI for PCC and medicals today. Hopefully we'll be sharing the same good news soon.

Timeline:
Date of Application: 7th May
RFI:18th June
Grant:ASAP please 🤞
I forgot to add when I finished submitting the RFI's lol. It took a month for them to get back to us.

Hope you get yours soon. Fingers crossed. :)

·
Registered
86 Posts

RFIs Submitted - May 19th, 2021
309 Granted - June 18th, 2021
YAY! congratulations!! 🍾🎉

·
Registered
39 Posts
YAY! congratulations!! 🍾🎉
Thank you!

So... I got the 309, and then like 20 minutes later got an email for 100 grant, lol. That was quick :p. I'm so relieved, lol. So so so so happy I don't have to keep looking at all those documents. Once again thanks to everyone who's answered my questions, you've helped a lot. I hope everyone who has been waiting a long time get good news soon. I understand (from when my husband was waiting for Canadian PR) that the waits (especially 2 years +) can be rough. The wait will be worth it.

5421 - 5436 of 5436 Posts