Australia Forum banner
5481 - 5500 of 5555 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
As far as I know your visa will be processed at nearest visa office to your current location, so if you are in Dubai , it will be most likely at Dubai office. or in some cases my be Beirut or Amman.
hope it makes sense
Oh okay thanks for letting me know.
All we can do is wait i guess :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Oh okay thanks for letting me know.
All we can do is wait i guess :)
That's right. My wife is a JPN citizen and she applied while living/working in Malaysia, and I'm quite sure it was processed in KL

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi everyone, does anyone know how to apply for a PCC here in the UAE? I saw a few threads saying the online portal on the police website isn’t the way to go, as that only gives you PCC for a specific emirate and not country wide and that’s not accepted. Appreciate it if someone can let me know.

Thanks,
Sara

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi everyone, does anyone know how to apply for a PCC here in the UAE? I saw a few threads saying the online portal on the police website isn’t the way to go, as that only gives you PCC for a specific emirate and not country wide and that’s not accepted. Appreciate it if someone can let me know.

Thanks,
Sara
You need to apply through Ministry of Interiors website. They have service page called "Issuance of clear criminal record certificate" specifically for PCC certificates. You would require UAE pass app to speed the process. Usually you get the PCC within 24 hours, and fees is i think AED 50. You can apply online, and dont need to visit any offices.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You need to apply through Ministry of Interiors website. They have service page called "Issuance of clear criminal record certificate" specifically for PCC certificates. You would require UAE pass app to speed the process. Usually you get the PCC within 24 hours, and fees is i think AED 50. You can apply online, and dont need to visit any offices.
Hi! Thanks for that. So I did what you mentioned, but the PCC has a big red stamp on it that says
Hi!
Thanks for that. So I did that and got the PCC, but 1) my passport number is wrong on it 2) it has a read stamp that says to refer to customer happiness center at ministry of foreign affairs?
Has this happened to you?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi! Thanks for that. So I did what you mentioned, but the PCC has a big red stamp on it that says

Hi!
Thanks for that. So I did that and got the PCC, but 1) my passport number is wrong on it 2) it has a read stamp that says to refer to customer happiness center at ministry of foreign affairs?
Has this happened to you?
for point 1) - did you renew your passport after stamping of your visa? They only mention that passport number on which the UAE visa was stamped.
In my PCC they had mentioned wrong place of issue of passport, and i had to reach out to Immigration authority to make correction in it. If you feel there is a genuine error, you need to reach out to immigration authority of the emirate in which your visa was issued. Alternatively, you can submit a request for correction through the following link: ICA Complaints
point 2) didnt happen with me - so not sure about that. Rest everything was ok with my PCC

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have applied on 14 April 2019 but still waiting and haven't got any response. Processing Office Dubai
Wow!! its been more than 2 years for you now..... Dubai, i've heard, is quite slow in processing applications... but so are many other processing centers.... I stay in UAE and lodged my application from here only, but my application is being processed in Jordan...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow!! its been more than 2 years for you now..... Dubai, i've heard, is quite slow in processing applications... but so are many other processing centers.... I stay in UAE and lodged my application from here only, but my application is being processed in Jordan...
I think Dubai is not processing partner visa any more . I was told that my one will be processed in Turkey:sleep:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am so happy and excited to share this news with everyone.
🙂

Alhamdulillah, my 309 was approved today, and I received my grant notification just a while ago.
Below is my timeline and details.
DoL: 25th September 2020
RFI: 28th Feb 2021
RFI replied: 08th April 2021
Visa Grant Date: 08 July 2021
Processing office: Amman, Jordan
The whole process took just around 10 months, but really happy that the wait is finally over for stage 1.
I wish good luck to everyone who is waiting for their visas, and pray you all get your grant notifications soon as well

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am so happy and excited to share this news with everyone.
🙂

Alhamdulillah, my 309 was approved today, and I received my grant notification just a while ago.
Below is my timeline and details.
DoL: 25th September 2020
RFI: 28th Feb 2021
RFI replied: 08th April 2021
Visa Grant Date: 08 July 2021
Processing office: Amman, Jordan
The whole process took just around 10 months, but really happy that the wait is finally over for stage 1.
I wish good luck to everyone who is waiting for their visas, and pray you all get your grant notifications soon as well
Congratulations. Would you mind to share both of yourself and your partner nationality please. How long have you been married for ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congratulations. Would you mind to share both of yourself and your partner nationality please. How long have you been married for ?
Applicant: Indian (applied in UAE)
Sponsor: Australian
Married for 2.5 years (December 2018)
Front loaded all documents (except for PCC).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Applicant: Indian (applied in UAE)
Sponsor: Australian
Married for 2.5 years (December 2018)
Front loaded all documents (except for PCC).
Congratulation dear,
I am really happy to hear your good news.
Waiting for my grant, applied 2 months after you, so expecting the grant soon

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys, hope you’ll doing well. I was wondering how long does it take to get a reply back once you have submitted the requested documents. We’ve applied for the visa in December 2019, got a RFI on the 12th of May 2021 and submitted that on the 4th of June

5481 - 5500 of 5555 Posts