Australia Forum banner

681 - 700 of 5161 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
I heard from my agent that they work in date order..does not matter if you aplied online or with an agent...I just pray it all comes soon for us..when did you apply Selwyn..im hoping I get in in this month.
Oopps sorry I missed responding to that. Yes I applied online on 30 Sept 2016 (easy date to remember huh :p) If they process in date order, then I hope yours get processed in next 1 hour :p Anyway, praying for us all here...
So you waiting till next month to see if you shall apply for Tourist Visa? What I heard from our friends here is that, applying for a Tourist Visa might help in processing your Partner Visa quicker (that's of course not for all the case!). You might get some advise from your agent..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sorry for all the stupid questions ...do you know the processing dates that they working with now..mine was fully processed first week of August when they debited money but I applied end of July.i was suppose to apply for a tourist visa but my agent said why go through all that trouble when 4 months is almost up for me.
Im just so streesed...I can imagine all of youll that are waiting too..we will all get it soon..we have to think positive and have faith.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Sorry for all the stupid questions ...do you know the processing dates that they working with now..mine was fully processed first week of August when they debited money but I applied end of July.i was suppose to apply for a tourist visa but my agent said why go through all that trouble when 4 months is almost up for me.
Im just so streesed...I can imagine all of youll that are waiting too..we will all get it soon..we have to think positive and have faith.
What I'm seeing here on average it's between 12-15 months to get visa grant. Doesn't mean yours will take that long coz I don't think I've seen anyone applying from Pretoria office this current period. But I know 2 people here whose visa was processed in SA a few years back within 1-2 months. Let's hope yours will be processed soon.
Well my paypall account was debited on the spot when I made payment on 30 Sept 16 and I got the payment confirmation immediately. The status for mine and my sponsor is still "received" and "submitted" respectively. What about yours?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I cannot track mine apparently ...because through agent .
I did ask my agent to get the days that they are working with so I know what to do

·
Registered
309 Posts
I cannot track mine apparently ...because through agent .
I did ask my agent to get the days that they are working with so I know what to do
Oh okay! You might ask your agent, say after 2 weeks, to let you know what they have put as yours and your sponsor's status. Btw, I assume you already submitted your PC and medicals? Sorry if you already mentioned before.

Keep me/us posted if you hear anything from agent and/or CO.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yes..medicals and Pc was done in September .
Will keep you posted .
Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Silly me, I've just realized that they actually granted me both visa 309 and visa 100 at the same time! I don't know how this could have been possible, since we were married for only 2 months at the time of my visa application, we were engaged for less than 2 years at the time of my visa application and we could not have qualified for a de facto relationship since we have been living apart since the first day we met 9 years ago.

Reactions: Charlz

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes..medicals and Pc was done in September .
Will keep you posted .
Thanks
hi charlz i am new on this fourm when did u apply ur visa
i apply in april 2016 and medical done end of april
and interview done in august additional documents submit on 16 august 2016 now wating ::confused:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi..
Im also new to this group.
I applied in july by september my medicals was submitted.
Now I just have to wait.
My agent told me that its a 4 to 6 month wait.
Did you apply with an agent or online.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi..
Im also new to this group.
I applied in july by september my medicals was submitted.
Now I just have to wait.
My agent told me that its a 4 to 6 month wait.
Did you apply with an agent or online.
apply by agent he said its wait game now for me

when did u apply ?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Im in durban but did it through pretoria
Medical was done in september

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi all!

You know on the online application you have the maximum of 60 files to upload?
Does any of you know if it would be ok to use the sponsor's account page to add some more?

We have a few more statements from the sponsor (just as a update statement) but my account has taken like 57 files already, and I still have medical and police check to submit later on....

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi all!

You know on the online application you have the maximum of 60 files to upload?
Does any of you know if it would be ok to use the sponsor's account page to add some more?

We have a few more statements from the sponsor (just as a update statement) but my account has taken like 57 files already, and I still have medical and police check to submit later on....
Yep it's no problem. We've done the same and they've been seen by the case officer.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yep it's no problem. We've done the same and they've been seen by the case officer.
Hi there!

Sorry another question.... When I went online to do that, I realised that there is the sponser section under my account as well, and of course there is his (the sponsor)'s account using his login details. Which one did you use for the additional docs?

·
Registered
71 Posts
7 months and 2 weeks today. Not a word from immigration yet! Yesterday we apllied for tourist visa as I and my daughter need to be back in Australia before school terms starts. I know many here have applied for tourist visa as well. My question has nothing to do with partner visa ( sorry about that) but when I finished the application and payed for the visa was wating to submit the documents but for my surprise once I clicked the attach documents it didn't show any docs and it was written: "This applicant is not required to provide any evidence at this stage based on the information provided within the application" . Is it normal? Has anyone seen this before? We thought that because we have lots docs for partner visa under the same immiaccount there was no need to attach any docs now only when requested for! What you guys think???

Thanks heaps!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi there!

Sorry another question.... When I went online to do that, I realised that there is the sponser section under my account as well, and of course there is his (the sponsor)'s account using his login details. Which one did you use for the additional docs?
I uploaded to my actual sponsor immi account - not under my fiance's immi account side. Your uploads will appear in the applicant account also under the sponsors name (but not written detailed). Hope this helps.

Reactions: Charlz

·
Registered
95 Posts
My last feedback was when I gave my medicals in september..after that nothing. ..
Im so stressed out ..Christmas is in a few weeks time and looks like hubby and I gonna be apart...

681 - 700 of 5161 Posts