Australia Forum banner

701 - 720 of 5161 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I uploaded to my actual sponsor immi account - not under my fiance's immi account side. Your uploads will appear in the applicant account also under the sponsors name (but not written detailed). Hope this helps.
Hi there!

Thanks for that tip! I will definitely look into that way.
Sorry for a dumb question, but I dont really understand what `Your uploads will appear in the applicant account also under the sponsors name (but not written detailed)`is??

·
Registered
309 Posts
7 months and 2 weeks today. Not a word from immigration yet! Yesterday we apllied for tourist visa as I and my daughter need to be back in Australia before school terms starts. I know many here have applied for tourist visa as well. My question has nothing to do with partner visa ( sorry about that) but when I finished the application and payed for the visa was wating to submit the documents but for my surprise once I clicked the attach documents it didn't show any docs and it was written: "This applicant is not required to provide any evidence at this stage based on the information provided within the application" . Is it normal? Has anyone seen this before? We thought that because we have lots docs for partner visa under the same immiaccount there was no need to attach any docs now only when requested for! What you guys think???

Thanks heaps!
Hey bro! Can you start a new Thread on this so that someone can respond. I'm interested in knowing more on this too...

·
Registered
309 Posts
My last feedback was when I gave my medicals in september..after that nothing. ..
Im so stressed out ..Christmas is in a few weeks time and looks like hubby and I gonna be apart...
Hey Charlz! Can't you send a follow up to your agent? Don't hesitate to, you have a valid reason to do the follow up given that you would want to spend the xmas period with your hubby and you paid your agent a bomb as well to do this work! Also ask what's the status on both yours and your sponsor's application online. I heard when it says "Assessment In progress" then it's definitely positive. Mine and for my sponsor it still says "received" and 'submitted" respectively (which means they haven't checked mine yet I believe)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Selwyn

I did ask ..every second or third day..apparently we just have to wait
Even yesterday I tried to register on immiaccount because I have my aplication id no but it does not let me import the application
She said its 4 to 6 months wait not longer...its four months for me now
If I can get into the immiaccount then I know my status

Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi there!

Thanks for that tip! I will definitely look into that way.
Sorry for a dumb question, but I dont really understand what `Your uploads will appear in the applicant account also under the sponsors name (but not written detailed)`is??
hey mate, so when the sponsor uploads the attachments to THEIR OWN immi account, you will also see the uploads on the applicant's account (below sponsors name on left hand side when you click attach documents).

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi all,
I have moved to Australia around 3 weeks ago, my husband is still in South Africa waiting for his Partner/Spousal visa to be approved. We have been assigned a case officer, but because of his DUI in 2010 his character assessment has gone into the VACCU for further processing. Has anyone had any experience with this. I am missing him so much and really am looking for any support.
Hi barbs
When did you apply for his partner visa.
Did you apply online or through an agent.

Thanks
Charlene

·
Registered
309 Posts
You are not missing out. It simply has my status as 'received'. It's been the same since I applied!

It shows you that your medicals have been passed - that's about all.
Hey mate! Just wanted to check, you posted the above 2 days before you were granted the visa. So you're saying your status was still shown as "received"? Any idea what was your sponsor's status on that day too (i.e a few days before the grant)?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi Alll

Just got a call from the embassy from Canberra. They inform me to get out of Australia so they can make a decision on my 309/100 visa.
So excitingggggggggggggggggg
That's awesome!!! Congrats! The wait has finally ended. When you applied for visitor visa how long did it take? My husband applied yesterday but for some reason we couldn't upload any docs. It says: the applicant is not required to attach any documents at this stage... Don't know what is that suppose to mean!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's awesome!!! Congrats! The wait has finally ended. When you applied for visitor visa how long did it take? My husband applied yesterday but for some reason we couldn't upload any docs. It says: the applicant is not required to attach any documents at this stage... Don't know what is that suppose to mean!!!
Oh my, trust me, this is the best news for our situation right now.

I applied for the tourist visa right after summit the online partner visa.
I got 3 months and no "NFS" condition after 5 days (i applied online)
Not sure about your situation there :(, Did you try papers application?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hi Alll

Just got a call from the embassy from Canberra. They inform me to get out of Australia so they can make a decision on my 309/100 visa.
Hey congrats dear! So happy for you both ;-) Btw, can you give more details on your application (where you submitted, when your CO contacted for first time, what they requested, when medicals done, etc).

Last but not the least, Vietnam is high risk country? And it took only 6 months!!! ;-)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey congrats dear! So happy for you both ;-) Btw, can you give more details on your application (where you submitted, when your CO contacted for first time, what they requested, when medicals done, etc).

Last but not the least, Vietnam is high risk country? And it took only 6 months!!! ;-)
Hi, thank you.

Yes, i summit my application online on 27 May 2016.
The case officer only send me 1 letter asked me to go for a Health check on 21 July 2016. We got this done right on the 29 July.
After that i got pregnant and informed them right away.
Yes, Vietnam is a high risk country but maybe the fact that I'm pregnant helps? also maybe the queue in Vietnam is not too long?
Tobe honest, I was surprise too but can't be happier as my 3 months tourist visa here is running out and i would like to have my baby here :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hi, thank you.

Yes, i summit my application online on 27 May 2016.
The case officer only send me 1 letter asked me to go for a Health check on 21 July 2016. We got this done right on the 29 July.
After that i got pregnant and informed them right away.
Yes, Vietnam is a high risk country but maybe the fact that I'm pregnant helps? also maybe the queue in Vietnam is not too long?
Tobe honest, I was surprise too but can't be happier as my 3 months tourist visa here is running out and i would like to have my baby here :D
Really so happy to hear that dear :) Congrats in advance for the soon little bundle of joy ;-)

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Hi Alll

A call your lucky we got email.

For info, did they say how long you needed to get out for?

·
Registered
55 Posts
A call your lucky we got email.

For info, did they say how long you needed to get out for?
Yes, they called first and right after that following an email.

"Please allow at least 5 full working days for your stay at your preferred destination. When your visa is finalised, we will advise you of this by email/letter, please wait for confirmation that your visa has been finalised before returning to Australia."

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
"at your preferred destination."

Now I do know these are about the only personal touch in the visa process!

That wording is a grant if ever I have seen one.

Congrats on both counts, visa and kid.
Aaron.

·
Registered
55 Posts
"at your preferred destination."

Now I do know these are about the only personal touch in the visa process!

That wording is a grant if ever I have seen one.

Congrats on both counts, visa and kid.
Aaron.
Aww thank you. They did say in the call and also in the email that i can
"make travel arrangements to leave Australia for either your home country or to one of Australia's neighboring countries."

I don't know if others get different kind of emails then but yes, sounds very positive :D

701 - 720 of 5161 Posts