Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have applied for partner visa subclass 100/309 at New Delhi. 2 weeks after lodging the application, I got a email and phone call by a case officer asking me to conduct a medical test and police checks. It has been more than 4 weeks since I have supplied them with those documents. Can anyone please tell me approx. how long it takes to get an outcome after supplying them medical and police check docs. Thanks in anticipation.

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
According to the Client Service Charter, off-shore applications from high risk countries estimate a processing time of 12 months. So if you applied 1.5 months ago, you should expect another 10.5 months to go.

Client Service Charter

Keep in mind that this is estimated timing, and it can be longer or shorter depending on the particulars of each application.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Average time for partner visa in New Delhi is approximately 7 months. The actual times will differ according to individual circumstances. I have seen cases finalized within 6 months and some take upto a year. I have not seen any case take less than 6 months so far. Maybe yours will the one :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.