Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I recently applied for 309 partner visa for my wife.. I uploaded almost all documents ..

She had previous work experience. She used to work as software engineer but she resigned before marriage.
Should I upload below documents for her?
1. highest education documents
2. Her previous work experience
3. Her resume
4. What are the other forms does she need to fill, sign like form 80 ?
5. Also, we need to upload one passport size photo printing her name at the back of the photo.. if we scan the photo and upload how can we do this sign at the back as it comes with two pdf pages?

Do I need to upload my previous work experience letters, my current employment offer letter? (I uploaded my payslips and bank statements)

Thank you in advance for the help

·
Registered
572 Posts
There is no need to upload any job/qualification related evidence from your wife. You applied for a partner visa, not a skilled migration etc. visa. They won't take any of that info under consideration. What's important is your relationship and proof thereof.

form 80 depends on the country she's from. I didn't have to fill it out. If they need it, they'll request it, but if you are uncertain, you might as well attach it.

We just scanned the picture without a signature on the back.

Not sure if you have to upload any of your emplyoment details. I can't remember my partner having to do that last year.

The immi account shows a lot of uploading categories, that are not actually relevant for each and every type of visa. You will end up with unused categories (if that's the reason why you're asking?)

Bank statements are useful to show shared finances.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no need to upload any job/qualification related evidence from your wife. You applied for a partner visa, not a skilled migration etc. visa. They won't take any of that info under consideration. What's important is your relationship and proof thereof.

form 80 depends on the country she's from. I didn't have to fill it out. If they need it, they'll request it, but if you are uncertain, you might as well attach it.

We just scanned the picture without a signature on the back.

Not sure if you have to upload any of your emplyoment details. I can't remember my partner having to do that last year.

The immi account shows a lot of uploading categories, that are not actually relevant for each and every type of visa. You will end up with unused categories (if that's the reason why you're asking?)

Bank statements are useful to show shared finances.
Thanks for the reply. Yes I am asking as there are lot of document types...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.