Australia Forum banner

581 - 600 of 1543 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello GB1979,

Can I ask how many emails have you received from Immigration since lodgement?
We have applied a month ago for sub 309/100, so far we have received 1 email that we applied. No CO yet.

Thank you :)
Hi Pinklady

I used an immigration agent to lodge my visa. As far as I'm aware there was an email to confirm my visa and was lodged and that I didn't have to do my medical till May 15. There was no further evidence that we needed to supply. I honestly couldn't tell you if they have been in touch with my agent again. Was there a reference number at the top of the email that you received with 2 letters at the end. I think that's your CO initials. Sorry client ID number with 2 letters at the end, may in brackets.

Reactions: PinkLady

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hello GB1979,

Can I ask how many emails have you received from Immigration since lodgement?
We have applied a month ago for sub 309/100, so far we have received 1 email that we applied. No CO yet.

Thank you :)
We only got one. Hopefully the next one is the grant!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thank you Gb1979 and homesickaussie.
Yes, I've received only one so far with acknowledgment of application for 309/100 visa. That's it.
Good luck guys to you. I hope you get it soon
Actually we did get an email after the acknowledgement. It came with a letter stating when we should get medicals done.

If it's only been 4 weeks and you haven't received anything, give it a few more weeks before contacting them. It may be that they are snowed under with applications and they will take a bit longer.

Fingers crossed for hubby's visa to be approved in August

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi there,

Just a quick update.
We've applied for the sub 309/100 on the 20th of May 2015 online.
Just today 22nd of June we've received an email from my CO with request for more information.
Telephone interview required.
Character requirements (police check).
Has anyone have had an interview? How long does it take?
What kind of questions can we expect? Please let me know.

Let me know how your applications are going!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi it's been quiet here for the past month.

July is on its way, wondering if they will change waiting times or will it stay 10-14 months for the next year....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all pmv London

My partner had her medical assessment today, we applied december 1st 2014. What should we except now. So far the only correspondence we have had was an initial letter from her case officer introducing themselves. We applied by post, is there a way we can track our application online? I have also noticed a few posts where people have applied for their police check at the same time as their medical. She did her's before we appiled, did we do it to early?
Mine was assigned 19 dec and I did my medicals and police check prior to that so may have to do them again if its over a year.

How are you getting on?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mine was assigned 19 dec and I did my medicals and police check prior to that so may have to do them again if its over a year.

How are you getting on?
No update so far, I was hoping to see on this site that others visas were getting processed but it all seems to have gone very quiet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
No update so far, I was hoping to see on this site that others visas were getting processed but it all seems to have gone very quiet.
Yes it unfortunately has! I'm keeping my eyes open for posts but my application says at least 10-14 months! So hard just not knowing and having no control!

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi guys,
its july 1st !!!
is it true after the financial year there wil be alot of grants ?
my fiance applied october 2014 PMV in Berlin , , they inteviewd him May this year and asked for police checks , declaration n medical checks. n we submitted everythin in a week.
since then we havnt heard anythin.
So is there any one who got theres visa in this time frame?
we r hitting the 9month mark.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good news.

hi there
i got good news to share with u guys , my finace visa was granted on 3rd,
it took almost 8 month in Berlin, we applied october 2014. pmv.
hopefully everyone wil get it very soon and wish u all very best of luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Seen on another forum a 309 has been granted from London today, hope its the start of many.
Great news thank you! Fingers crossed everyone gets theirs in that time frame!

Good luck :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All

First time posting on Forum and thanks to everyone for their input so far. We applied for our 309/100 visa on October 23rd 2015 via London. Just wondering if there is any movement out there with people who applied around the same time??

We got an email recently having done the health check to say thay had everything , no need to upload anything else and they were now processing the workload in order of receipt etc etc and reminded me that the time frame is 10-14 months from date of application.

We're really hoping for a positive decision soon.. its hopefully not far off now! these last weeks are the toughest i think!

Best of luck to all

thanks

james

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi All First time posting on Forum and thanks to everyone for their input so far. We applied for our 309/100 visa on October 23rd 2015 via London. Just wondering if there is any movement out there with people who applied around the same time?? We got an email recently having done the health check to say thay had everything , no need to upload anything else and they were now processing the workload in order of receipt etc etc and reminded me that the time frame is 10-14 months from date of application. We're really hoping for a positive decision soon.. its hopefully not far off now! these last weeks are the toughest i think! Best of luck to all thanks james
Hi James welcome to the forum. We applied on 19th September so just coming up to 10 months and still no news. London seems very quiet at the moment and seem to have the longest processing times. Who is your CO ? Ours is DP

·
Registered
2 Posts
We're in the same boat here too. We applied on the 29 Sep 15 in London. So @Pjd we're waiting to hear when yours comes through as a bench-mark. @jamese101 I guess yours will be a few weeks after that. That is of course if they do them sequentially. It seems the closer it is, the more frustrating the wait is...!

581 - 600 of 1543 Posts