sorry I forgot to thank you for the info as I do not login often . Nice to know thatYou can pay by:
- credit card (most card companies are 1.32% to cover the card cost)
- PayPal (Paypal charges are 1%)
- UnionPay (They charge 1.9%)
- BPAY (Banks dont charge anything, but can take up to 3 days)
The charges vary depending on how much those companies take from the amount you pay, before Immigration get the balance.
To use BPAY you must:
- have an Australian bank account
- be registered with the telephone or internet banking service of your bank
B-pay is best option to save the obnoxious fees .