Australia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have worked in 3 companies during 2011-2014. I have reference letters from those companies which were issued in 2014. Do I have to get new letters from previous employers or the old letters will be fine and accepted? Please advise. Thanks

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Provided they are correct the dates of employment certifications do not matter.
Can the authors still be contacted?
Make sure you have copies readily to hand and so does everyone else who is likely to be contacted.
For most purposes you will need more than bald employer certifications to satisfy authorities.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Appreciated. Well, I would say that authors' can not be contacted as they have changed the job and currently no longer working for the same company. As the employment was taken in the United Arab Emirates, I have a residence visa sticker stamped on my passport, a labor contract approved by the ministry of labor, and a bank statement showing credit of salary (for all the companies and for the entire period of employment). Should these will be sufficient? Thanks once again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I have one more question related to the content of one of my reference letters. My company's HR has issued the letter but he doesn't know my roles and responsibilities very thoroughly as I am working on the construction project site and reporting directly to the project manager. So, HR has used the below sentence in the reference letter
" As per the information received from his direct supervising manager, his primary duties and responsibilities included but were not limited to the following:" Will this create any issue?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts