Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

A bit of a dumb question, I am almost ready to submit our application for the 309/100 partner visa. To get all the info ready for form 40SP, 47SP and 80 I printed them off and filled them out by hand as a rough copy.

When its time to apply online do I upload the PDF formats of these forms already completed? Which means I should fill them all out electroniclly now and save them OR does the immi system make you fill them out electroniclly when you apply on the website instead of uploading?

Just dont really want to type out all the info for the three forms twice.

Also how do you sign them being pdfs.... I am not a computer whiz as you can probably tell.

And help would be fantastic!!

· Registered
6,928 Posts
No not use more than a guide, online is similar. Need all family addresses, date of married family members and 4 or 5 written questions/answers about household, finance and relationship stuff.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure if you understood ampk, but thanks for the reply, I mean not how to fill them out, just the best way to upload them and sign them. How the online part works.

· Premium Member
5,249 Posts
Most of the forms like form 80 need to be signed. I filled my forms out online and then printed them out, signed, scanned and uploaded to my application.

Reactions: Pauci

· Premium Member
10,516 Posts
If applying online you don't need the form 40 and 47 as they are the online application.

With form 80 we just printed the page (can't remember if one page or more than one page that needs signing) that needed signing. Then it was signed and scanned. We then delete that page from the PDF and then replaced it with the signed page.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If applying online you don't need the form 40 and 47 as they are the online application.

With form 80 we just printed the page (can't remember if one page or more than one page that needs signing) that needed signing. Then it was signed and scanned. We then delete that page from the PDF and then replaced it with the signed page.
Live saver!! thank you so so much Mish.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.