Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Just a quick question I just started doing my 2nd stage of partner visa on the immi account but I have decided to do it by post.
So my question is can I just delete it on the my account page...

Cheers guys

·
Registered
22 Posts
I put a post up about this also a while back, and got advised to do it online as it's much easier to put together and for immigration to sort through too! I am not sure on the question, wait on the experts to let you know but that's just some advice I was given :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I didn't get to the online second stage when I decided to do a paper submission but I did delete it after completing the first and as I didn't submit, it wasn't an issue. If you have got this far I would just keep going. Can I ask what has made you change your mind? Perhaps somebody can help you with your concern.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply guys

To be honest the reason I stopped was I did all my first part by post and I liked I could set it out how i wanted and get my point across. Also it seems a bit more straight forward by post.....?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But if they give you the option of doing it by post surely they can't punish you by doing it by post...??

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
Of course they won't "punish" you for it. But it might take longer simply because less of the process is automated when you apply by paper. If that's not a concern for you, apply however you want. It's your decision. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.