Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have found several posts in this forum that seemed to suggest that the scan image of the photo need to be edited to fit a certain size when the application is submitted online. However, I am not really confident enough in my skill to attempt this. I want to ask if it is enough to scan my 35x45 photo and just submit it as it is.

And is "Print the name of the person on the back of each photograph" need to be strictly followed? Is it enough to just write my name on the back of my photograph?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hi. I have found several posts in this forum that seemed to suggest that the scan image of the photo need to be edited to fit a certain size when the application is submitted online. However, I am not really confident enough in my skill to attempt this. I want to ask if it is enough to scan my 35x45 photo and just submit it as it is.

And is "Print the name of the person on the back of each photograph" need to be strictly followed? Is it enough to just write my name on the back of my photograph?
For my portion of the application (I'm the applicant) I went down to the drug store, got two passport photos and used those and wrote my name on the back.

I also uploaded a new photo on the day we applied, just a regular picture of myself with a plain white wall as the background.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.