Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lodged my Application for Skilled Sponsored Migration Visa (Class VE, subclass 176)online. I have also attached all the required documents online. Now do I need to send the print out copy of online appplication along with the supporting documents?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I somehow doubt it for it would defeat the purpose of an online application but have you ben reading the accompanying notes that usually go with applications, perhaps some detail @ https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/app/uu?form=GSMA
Are you applying with an SMP occupation/sponsorship for they are now becoming activated and without that your priority for processing may not be so great.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I somehow doubt it for it would defeat the purpose of an online application but have you ben reading the accompanying notes that usually go with applications, perhaps some detail @ https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/app/uu?form=GSMA
Are you applying with an SMP occupation/sponsorship for they are now becoming activated and without that your priority for processing may not be so great.
Thank You,

Yes, it's a state sponsored application.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Actually I have the same question and i can't find any answer. Up to now it's clear to me that I just only have to scan in color only the original documents and submit them with my online application, but do I need later to send them physicaly by mail or courier? In this case then, I should certify them anyway and after that translate them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually I have the same question and i can't find any answer. Up to now it's clear to me that I just only have to scan in color only the original documents and submit them with my online application, but do I need later to send them physicaly by mail or courier? In this case then, I should certify them anyway and after that translate them.
No need to post/courier any documents. Just attach the required certified documents except medical check/police clearance.
Case offcier will advise you on the medical check/police clearance later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.