Australia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
We are a bit out of my depth and just want some guidance. My partner has applied for the 820 onshore visa and we are doing the process ourselves. We have uploaded some evidence but I just don’t know what more to add. We live together, registered relationship with BDM. We have both written relationship statements but unsure which section to upload it in that is 3 pages long each.

We got an email saying a CO was looking over our application and to upload all documents. What else should we do? Will the CO come back to us and ask us to provide more evidence first? What is the experience? I really want this to work out for us.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi
We are a bit out of my depth and just want some guidance. My partner has applied for the 820 onshore visa and we are doing the process ourselves. We have uploaded some evidence but I just don't know what more to add. We live together, registered relationship with BDM. We have both written relationship statements but unsure which section to upload it in that is 3 pages long each.

We got an email saying a CO was looking over our application and to upload all documents. What else should we do? Will the CO come back to us and ask us to provide more evidence first? What is the experience? I really want this to work out for us.

Thanks
I assume you have evidence covering all 4 pillars? Financial, commitment,etc?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes we do have the evidence for the four pillars and it is in the letter all as one
You will need more evidence than just a written statement/letter. For my 820, I uploaded the following as evidence:

-Joint bank account statements showing both of our names and at the same address
-Utilities statements in both of our names
-Insurance/super documents showing we are each other's beneficiary
-Plane tickets showing we travelled together
-Scanned in mail addressed to both of us from family & friends
-Lease agreements in both of our names
-Screenshots of social media posts about each other
-Photos together and with each other's family
-Scanned in drivers' licenses with address showing we lived together
-Correspondence for any times we have been apart

There is heaps more you can upload, these are just a few suggestions. But you will definitely need a lot more than just letters, they need to see actual evidence. If you log into your immi account, click the "attach documents" section and it shows you all of the different sections, with a drop down menu in each section listing what can be uploaded - great place to get an idea of what they are looking for. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes we do have the evidence for the four pillars and it is in the letter all as one
You will need more evidence than just a written statement/letter. For my 820, I uploaded the following as evidence:

-Joint bank account statements showing both of our names and at the same address
-Utilities statements in both of our names
-Insurance/super documents showing we are each other's beneficiary
-Plane tickets showing we travelled together
-Scanned in mail addressed to both of us from family & friends
-Lease agreements in both of our names
-Screenshots of social media posts about each other
-Photos together and with each other's family
-Scanned in drivers' licenses with address showing we lived together
-Correspondence for any times we have been apart

There is heaps more you can upload, these are just a few suggestions. But you will definitely need a lot more than just letters, they need to see actual evidence. If you log into your immi account, click the "attach documents" section and it shows you all of the different sections, with a drop down menu in each section listing what can be uploaded - great place to get an idea of what they are looking for. Good luck!
We have uploaded a majority of those things.
Only thing we haven't done is a joint bank account yet. I upload pictures of our FaceTime screen shots when we live separately.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts