Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I am a couple of weeks away from submitting my application for a partner visa and would like to shed some light on a few points below. I understand some of these questions are quite specific and I will welcome any general advice or experiences gratefully.

* Who constitutes the best or most valuable candidates for providing the two forms 888?

* I've read here several reports of people submitting additional stat decs from a range of people, is this valued in the assessment process or is it regarded as clutter?

* Generally speaking, it seems that the department is limiting the information to be submitted (i.e. 10 photos maximum) therefore is submitting information that is not requested a good thing?

* What should be the content/structure of the supporting letters?

* I have mostly performed work under my ABN over the 8 years I have spent in Australia and have very little records of the periods of time these works or contracts spanned. I therefore would find it extremely difficult to accurately complete my full employment history, outside of tracking down sporadic PAYG records. Would declaring gaps between PAYG as 'self-employed' suffice, despite the fact I did not work for extensive periods of time within these gaps?

* Equally, I have resided at over 20 addresses over my time here and would struggle to identify all these addresses, let alone the periods of time spent there. Has anyone encountered any issues with this with the Department?

* Has anyone provided or been asked to provide their text/facebook message history? If so, through what medium was it provided?

Any and all information about the above will be most welcome, and I hope this will assist others in their respective applications. Keep your head up!

Best,

Tom

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.