Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lodged my visa sub 186 7 months ago. I submitted all scanned copy at the time of application. Now One of them original academic transcript can’t find anywhere. May be i lost it and that college shut down long time ago and i can not recollect the duplicate one.
Now my question is immigration going to ask to see this original transcript as a part of visa processing?
What should i do. Please help !

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
If you can't get it then you'll just have to wait and see if they ask for it...

If it was a good quality colour scan then this is usually taken to be acceptable.

They will only really ask for it if your application is in doubt, or the institution known to issue bogus documentation.

Hypothetically speaking if someone submitted a false document and then subsequently got worried about it and asked on here hoping to find out if it has any chance of going thru. The answer would be to withdraw the application and start again with a fresh honest application - otherwise a refusal and ban will be the result.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.