Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Today I received my invitation to apply for visa 189. The application form has a question about other countries of residence last permanent address, I am a citizen of India and have been living in the United States on a work visa since 2012, and have traveled to India sometimes. So what dates[From and To]should I put in the last permanent address of India? Shall I put the birth date for 'From' and last exit date as the 'To'?

I am confused. Please help out.

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
6,826 Posts
Hi,

Today I received my invitation to apply for visa 189. The application form has a question about other countries of residence last permanent address, I am a citizen of India and have been living in the United States on a work visa since 2012, and have traveled to India sometimes. So what dates[From and To]should I put in the last permanent address of India? Shall I put the birth date for 'From' and last exit date as the 'To'?

I am confused. Please help out.

Thank you in advance
Yes.
We put the birth date as the first date in one of the forms that sounds similar to yours.

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
If it was me, I'd put the "To" date as 2012 when you moved to the US. I assume the trips to India since 2012 have been holidays and/or business trips? So your residence would have still been the US.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.