Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I just want to say thank you to the community for the help I received from this forum. I've read many stories from this forum and also posted a few questions on here with nice support.

We applied for our PMV in April 2017 after 3 years being together. Finally today my fiancee visa was granted. After many visits back and forth from Australia my fiancee will finally come for good :)!

The process was super easy. Without this forums help we would of struggled. We used many threads to help us gather all our required information. We were so good they only contacted us 3 times throughout the process (Her Medical (Back in April), My National Police Check (December), Visa Grant Notification)

I guess all our visa information was on point cause we did not have to interview or anything :)

Thank you AustraliaForum community for all the help and I hope everyone on this forum success with their stories and applications

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi All,

I just want to say thank you to the community for the help I received from this forum. I've read many stories from this forum and also posted a few questions on here with nice support.

We applied for our PMV in April 2017 after 3 years being together. Finally today my fiancee visa was granted. After many visits back and forth from Australia my fiancee will finally come for good :)!

The process was super easy. Without this forums help we would of struggled. We used many threads to help us gather all our required information. We were so good they only contacted us 3 times throughout the process (Her Medical (Back in April), My National Police Check (December), Visa Grant Notification)

I guess all our visa information was on point cause we did not have to interview or anything :)

Thank you AustraliaForum community for all the help and I hope everyone on this forum success with their stories and applications
Hi Zabuza, that's great news.. congratulations..
I agree, this forum and community are really helpful.

My partner and I submitted the PMV last Friday, they replied on same day asking for medicals and biometrics which she had completed yesterday.

We attached police checks from both sides, bank statements showing purchases to each other, lots of texts chats including group chats with my mum, brother and family overseas etc, as far I can see we had attached everything..

I was finishing off my 40Sp, sponsorship application (which apparently run in conjunction with the PMV 300), I noticed there was a Form 80 under the recommended list, I haven't done that yet, did you complete the character assessment form 80?

I thought the police clearance checks would cover it, plus the applications cover my career / work history / overseas travelling etc so im not sure its necessary to do... any thoughts?

cheers

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi All,

We applied for our PMV in April 2017 after 3 years being together. Finally today my fiancee visa was granted. After many visits back and forth from Australia my fiancee will finally come for good
!

I guess all our visa information was on point cause we did not have to interview or anything

Hi Zabuza, that's great news.. congratulations..
I agree, this forum and community are really helpful.

My partner and I submitted the PMV last Friday, they replied on same day asking for medicals and biometrics which she had completed yesterday.

We attached police checks from both sides, bank statements showing purchases to each other, lots of texts chats including group chats with my mum, brother and family overseas etc, as far I can see we had attached everything..

I was finishing off my 40Sp, sponsorship application (which apparently run in conjunction with the PMV 300), I noticed there was a Form 80 under the recommended list, I haven't done that yet, did you complete the character assessment form 80?

I thought the police clearance checks would cover it, plus the applications cover my career / work history / overseas travelling etc so im not sure its necessary to do... any thoughts?

cheers
Form 80 is usually required these days. You are right, it kind of does not make sense as you cover a lot of character requirements with the police clearances and online questions.

However, I would do it just to be sure. I believe it even says it is required on the DoHA website. Best to do it to avoid further delays in your application.

Our PMV 300 was granted in 2 months. We provided the form 80 when first applying.

Good luck on your app, that is really good news to be requested medicals on the same day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.