Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I am 38, single with no kids with a BSc and 7 years experience in Wintel and Cisco.... I spent the last 12 months travelling the world (including Oz!!) but have now been unemployed for an additional 3 months ( not much work in the uk....) this 15 months then is over the 12 in 24 months recent work experience I need for 50 points SOL. Do I need to work another full 2 years from scratch now to qualify for the 50 points before applying for a state sponsorship ?

Thanks a lot

Chris

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hello

I am 38, single with no kids with a BSc and 7 years experience in Wintel and Cisco.... I spent the last 12 months travelling the world (including Oz!!) but have now been unemployed for an additional 3 months ( not much work in the uk....) this 15 months then is over the 12 in 24 months recent work experience I need for 50 points SOL. Do I need to work another full 2 years from scratch now to qualify for the 50 points before applying for a state sponsorship ?

Thanks a lot

Chris
As it says Chris, the experience requirement is 12 in 24 and so that means a further 12 months work now and you'll have your 12 in 24.

There have been a raft of changes announced on Monday just gone 08.02. with reference to shaping the system over next five months - check out our Sticky thread.

You might be better off seeing if you can get an Employer Sponsor or be prepared to wait years.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.