Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Overstayed after student visa extension got invalid can any lawyer help me to fix this problem please

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course they can, give them a bell and sign acceptance of their schedule of rates.

Happy to point you in the direction of a Lawyer if needed.
Hi mania can you provide with some good advice regarding lawyer please

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Overstayed after student visa extension got invalid can any lawyer help me to fix this problem please
What were the exact circumstances?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What were the exact circumstances?
my student visa extension got invalid in last 5th of oct 2017 and then i have applied another extension on the same date and got invalid due to substantive visa. Contact with so many lawyers but they advised me to apply for protection visa 866 which wont allow me to go to my own country. but i want to fix my current visa. please advice

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
my student visa extension got invalid in last 5th of oct 2017 and then i have applied another extension on the same date and got invalid due to substantive visa. Contact with so many lawyers but they advised me to apply for protection visa 866 which wont allow me to go to my own country. but i want to fix my current visa. please advice
If you have already consulted many lawyers, why do you think you will find a different solution her?

Why did your visa become invalid in the first place?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you have already consulted many lawyers, why do you think you will find a different solution her?

Why did your visa become invalid in the first place?
because i choose a wrong category instead of higher education i choose post research one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.