Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I am stupid.

I got granted a PR (189) under my parents just last Month.

However at the time, it didnt occur to me that it would be granted and I applied for a STudent Visa.

Now the student visa has been granted and overrode my 189 PR visa.

How do I reinstate my 189 PR?

PLease help.

·
Registered
198 Posts
That's a shocker. Your stomach must be churning.

After you understand the bad news, you’ll be able to make far better immigration decision for yourself. Be “real” about it. Don’t sugar-coat the situation to make it appear more pleasant than it is. And don’t settle for half-baked advice offered easily by friends, relatives, and free-consult migration agents.

The best thing to do is consult an immigration lawyer who knows how to deal with visa cancellations.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
I know, I am stupid.

I got granted a PR (189) under my parents just last Month.

However at the time, it didnt occur to me that it would be granted and I applied for a STudent Visa.

Now the student visa has been granted and overrode my 189 PR visa.

How do I reinstate my 189 PR?

PLease help.
There is no way to re-instate the sc.189 visa. The only thing that comes to mind is a RRV as a former PR, but even that may be a stretch under the circumstances. Or maybe a child visa, depending on your age and level of dependency. ? You really should consult a registered migration agent to consider all the options available to you. There is not enough information here to provide proper advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.