Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am a German citizen applying for a defacto visa on shore. Due to work reasons I lived in several different countries for more than 12 months each in the last 10 years. Due to culture related bureaucracy it is an absolute nightmare to obtain police checks from most of those countries.

Does anyone have any similar experiences or could give me some advise (especially how important it is to be able to provide a police check from EVERY country...)

Thank you.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello,

I am a German citizen applying for a defacto visa on shore. Due to work reasons I lived in several different countries for more than 12 months each in the last 10 years. Due to culture related bureaucracy it is an absolute nightmare to obtain police checks from most of those countries.

Does anyone have any similar experiences or could give me some advise (especially how important it is to be able to provide a police check from EVERY country...)

Thank you.
I'm not applying for the same visa as you, but I have also lived in a couple different countries and needed four police checks. It's a pain but as far as I can understand, there's no way around it. The DHA website has information on each country's police checks, your best bet is to go through them and see what they say about the ones that you require.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/offices-locations

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.