Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hie before 10 years ago i was overstayed in uk and now i am planning to apply australia as in work permit.In uk i was send by immigration and didnt have my passport while i was send back home.
Do i have to mention it in my application?
If i mention and be honest will it be effect my visa processing?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I think being honest about your past visa situations is a must. Whether or not it will effect your plans to get a visa into Australia, I don't know.

Which visa are you planning on applying for in Australia?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think being honest about your past visa situations is a must. Whether or not it will effect your plans to get a visa into Australia, I don't know.

Which visa are you planning on applying for in Australia?
I am applying for temporary work permit.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Which subclass is that? I'm mostly curious for my own sake. Also, sharing as much information about your situation and which subclass you intend to apply for will increase the odds of someone on these forums being able to help you or guide you in the right direction.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which subclass is that? I'm mostly curious for my own sake. Also, sharing as much information about your situation and which subclass you intend to apply for will increase the odds of someone on these forums being able to help you or guide you in the right direction.
Its TSS short term working visa i am planning to apply.I was overstayed for may be 5 6 months and deported by immigration without passport.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Its TSS short term working visa i am planning to apply.I was overstayed for may be 5 6 months and deported by immigration without passport.
It might be wise to look into (if you haven't already) the list of eligible skilled occupations and determine if you meet any of those. From what I've briefly read, it appears that the visa you're looking into, the s.c 482 is a visa you require a sponsor from an employer for? Again, I could be wrong.

More information on your situation will help you and the replies you get. You may also wanted to consider speaking to an Australian based RMA to find the answer to your question as well as guide you on the right pathway to an Australian visa.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.