Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Currently in the US, my husband, daughter and I are looking to move permanently to oz. I have my residency (expires Sept. 2012), i'm in the beginning stages of preparing their paperwork so I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. As I'm applying for jobs right now, I do have a question about bridging from an ETA tourist visa to spouse visa onshore..are we allowed to do that? I've had a job offer but told them I could not get there until our spouse & dependant visas were granted, is this true?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome

Hi everyone,
Currently in the US, my husband, daughter and I are looking to move permanently to oz. I have my residency (expires Sept. 2012), i'm in the beginning stages of preparing their paperwork so I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. As I'm applying for jobs right now, I do have a question about bridging from an ETA tourist visa to spouse visa onshore..are we allowed to do that? I've had a job offer but told them I could not get there until our spouse & dependant visas were granted, is this true?
Thanks in advance
Hi and welcome to the site. There should be lots of good information that will be of help to you and your family here.
Keep us all posted as you go along in your moving plans.

Gene

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.