Australia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pakistan Birth Certificate Online Or How Do I Get Pakistan Birth Certificate Online Nadra Certificates? its an alarming situation, one of my cousins family had suffered through korona in pakistan. upon burial, the officials wanted to take a look at all the documents since she was aged, she did not happen to have her new nadra birth or marriage certificate. now we must all have one, where ever the situation may arrise in the world pandemic. in my case, i did not had these either & stuck could not travel to pakistan. my cousin recommended me a highly authentic service providing such service can be viewed here onlineattestationpakistan.com (copy paste in browser) more over me and my husband were able to get our birth and marriage certificate nadra including our kids they were able to provide in current lock down situation in pakistan + they also assist in other documents such as police certificate for visa or passport renewal services etc. & also couriered me abroad. i ve cross checked those with pakistan embassy and it was gladly acceptable. sharing here so that overseas pakistani`s can stay updated in this current crises as no one really knows how worse can this pandemic can further get. Stay safe every one & eid mubarak in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
thank you for viable information, your recomendation worked timely even in this pandemic and also express couriered me to Sydney. i was also able to get it attested by mofa pakistan too and gladly it was accepted by immigration department here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
got my degrees attestation through your recommendation for vetassesss australia and also got my unmarried certificate prior to mofa attestation as required by the embassy

·
Registered
3 Posts
i was able to get my computerized nadra birth certificate for adults from pakistan. it was my birth registration certificate pakistan and attested too by ministry of foreign affairs in pakistan. thanks to the poster`s information.

·
Registered
2 Posts
usefull post , i am based in Melbourne and acquired my lost birth certificate from pakistan through your post. it was verified by mofa pakistan too. cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
your recommendation is certainly helping a lot of people online. unfortunately this has to be done by physical presence for applying nadra birth certificate from pakistan, as an adult i required my new birth certificate from pakistan with correction in minor mistake details by issuing authority in pakistan. but your recommendation got me through , they certainly acquired a true copy of my birth registration certificate from pakistan & documents attestation too. now ill be able to get my admission in university here. thank you

·
Registered
14 Posts
i wasnt able to find my record for birth certificate which i issued from pakistan previously, thanks to your details i was able obtain nadra birth registration certificate from pakistan and gladly it was legalized by mofa foreign affairs in pakistan. they also couriered me here safely here in melbourne. also assisting me now for hec & ibcc attestation + police certificate too. good one

·
Registered
1 Posts
it works, genuine and reliable information. thanks it did helped me overseas and the birth certificate pakistan online was couriered to me here in sydney australia. i applied for nadra birth certificate for adult from pakistan as i lost my previous one. i was able to get it through this source quiet easily also my nadra marriage registeration certificate online. many thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
yes shumail i agree with you they are doing a good job specially for overseas pakistan, also they are assisting in ibcc hec fbise attestation from pakistan too. good service

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Mahira, thanks for the vital source you shared with your message. they have been kind enough to get my birth certificate pakistan nadra aka computerized birth certificate pakistan online quiet fast then expected. on top of providing birth certificate services from pakistan, they also got it attested from ministry of foreign affairs aka Mofa Pakistan attestation. it was one the requirements by australian embassy here in australia.

unfortunately pakistan embassy in australia does not have patterns to do such service yet in said year 2021 2022. on the off run and urgent procedure to obtain birth certificate from pakistan online and birth certificate attestation from foreign office in pakistan. your provided link was really helpfull.

additionally they also assisted me in wes attestation pakistan and obtaining my police certificate from karachi pakistan in later stage. if your looking for a reasonable yet authentic birth certificate online services nadra in pakistan then hit the link provided by mahira.zain in her message.

they are certainly helping a lot of pakistani here in sydney, australia with urgent attestation services in pakistan i.e mofa attestation (Ministry of Foreign Affairs Service) from pakistan too.

Good Luck to you all

nadra birth certificate from union council 2021 2022,hospital birth certificate pakistan.nadra birth certificate form download pdf, birth certificate pakistan embassy,union council birth certificate fee 2021 2022.
birth registration certificate pakistan, late entry birth certificate pakistan, date of birth registration form, pakistan birth certificate sample, consulate general of pakistan nicop, nicop expired, poc pakistan, how to renew pakistani passport in australia, birth registration form punjab.

child registration pakistan, berlin newborn passport pakistan, birth registration form in union council pdf, date of birth certificate online verification, crms.nadra.gov.pk/verify tracking, nadra card for child born in uk, documents required for juvenile card, death certificate nadra, pakistan visa application sydney, pakistan consulate sydney jobs, appointment for passport pakistan, name change pakistan, pakistani companies in australia, pakistan consulate sydney power of attorney.

birth certificate pakistan pdf, union council birth certificate online, birth certificate lahore,nationality certificate pakistan, pakistan consulate power of attorney, nadra birth certificate from union council, how to get my birth certificate from pakistan.

birth certificate pakistan sample, birth certificate pakistan embassy, birth certificate pakistan fee, birth certificate pakistan verification, birth certificate pakistan pdf, birth certificate pakistan punjab, birth certificate pakistan for adults, birth certificate pakistan download, birth certificate pakistan photo, online birth certificate pakistan.

late entry birth certificate pakistan, act of birth certificate pakistan, hospital birth certificate pakistan. how to get birth certificate pakistan, duplicate birth certificate pakistan, non availability of birth certificate pakistan, verify birth certificate pakistan, change name on birth certificate pakistan, correction in birth certificate pakistan, birth registration certificate pakistan, birth registration certificate pakistan tracking.

United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia , Oman , Bahrain, Kuwait , Qatar , United States Of America , United Kingdom, Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burma Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cabo Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile Colombia Comoros Congo, Democratic of the Costa Rica Cote d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Curacao Cyprus Czechia Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia, The Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Holy See Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, North South Kosovo Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Korea Norway Palau Palestinian Territories Panama Papua Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Kitts Nevis Lucia Vincent Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome Principe Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Sint Maarten Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Somalia Africa Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tonga Trinidad Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Kingdom Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Azad Kashmir Bagh Bhimber khuiratta Kotli Mangla Mirpur Muzaffarabad Plandri Rawalakot Punch Balochistan Amir Chah Bazdar Bela Bellpat Burj Chagai Chah Sandan Chakku Chaman Chhatr Dalbandin Dera Bugti Dhana Sar Diwana Duki Dushi Duzab Gajar Gandava Garhi Khairo Garruck Ghazluna Girdan Gulistan Gwadar Gwash Hab Chauki Hameedabad Harnai Hinglaj Hoshab Ispikan Jhal Jhal Jhao Jhatpat Jiwani Kalandi Kalat Kamararod Kanak Kandi Kanpur Kapip Kappar Karodi Katuri Kharan Khuzdar Kikki Kohan Kohlu Korak Lahri Lasbela Liari Loralai Mach Mand Manguchar Mashki Chah Maslti Mastung Mekhtar Merui Mianez Murgha Kibzai Musa Khel Bazar Nagha Kalat Nal Naseerabad Nauroz Kalat Nur Gamma Nushki Nuttal Ormara Palantuk Panjgur Pasni Piharak Pishin Qamruddin Karez Qila Abdullah Qila Ladgasht Qila Safed Qila Saifullah Quetta Rakhni Robat Thana Rodkhan Saindak Sanjawi Saruna Shabaz Kalat Shahpur Sharam Jogizai Shingar Shorap Sibi Sonmiani Spezand Spintangi Sui Suntsar Surab Thalo Tump Turbat Umarao pirMahal Uthal Vitakri Wadh Washap Wasjuk Yakmach Zhob Federally Administered Northern Areas/FANA Astor Baramula Hunza Gilgit Nagar Skardu Shangrila Shandur Federally Administered Tribal Areas/FATA Bajaur Hangu Malakand Miram Shah Mohmand Khyber Kurram North Waziristan South Waziristan Wana NWFP Abbottabad Ayubia Adezai Banda Daud Shah Bannu Batagram Birote Buner Chakdara Charsadda Chitral Dargai Darya Khan Dera Ismail Khan Drasan Drosh Haripur Kalam Karak Khanaspur Kohat Kohistan Lakki Marwat Latamber Lower Dir Madyan Mansehra Mardan Mastuj Mongora Nowshera Paharpur Peshawar Saidu Sharif Shangla Sakesar Swabi Swat Tangi Tank Thall Tordher Upper Dir Punjab Ahmedpur East Ahmed Nager Chatha Ali Pur Arifwala Attock Basti Malook Bhagalchur Bhalwal Bahawalnagar Bahawalpur Bhaipheru Bhakkar Burewala Chailianwala Chakwal Chichawatni Chiniot Chowk Azam Chowk Sarwar Shaheed Daska Dera Ghazi Khan Derawar Fort Dhaular Dina City Dinga Dipalpur Faisalabad Fateh Jang Gadar Ghakhar Mandi Gujranwala Gujrat Gujar Khan Hafizabad Haroonabad Hasilpur Haveli Lakha Jampur Jhang Jhelum Kalabagh Karor Lal Esan Kasur Kamalia Kamokey Khanewal Khanpur Kharian Khushab Kot Addu Jahania Jalla Araain Jauharabad Laar Lahore Lalamusa Layyah Lodhran Mamoori Mandi Bahauddin Makhdoom Aali Mandi Warburton Mailsi Mian Channu Minawala Mianwali Multan Murree Muridke Muzaffargarh Narowal Okara Renala Khurd Rajan Pur Pak Pattan Pattoki Pirmahal Qila Didar Singh Rabwah Raiwind Rahim Yar Khan Rawalpindi Rohri Sadiqabad Safdar Abad - (Dhaban Singh) Sahiwal Sangla Hill Samberial Sarai Alamgir Sargodha Shakargarh Shafqat Shaheed Chowk Sheikhupura Sialkot Sohawa Sooianwala Sundar (city) Talagang Tarbela Takhtbai Taxila Toba Tek Singh Vehari Wah Cantonment Wazirabad Sindh Ali Bandar Baden Chachro Dadu Digri Diplo Dokri Gadra Ghanian Ghauspur Ghotki Hala Hyderabad Islamkot Jacobabad Jamesabad Jamshoro Janghar Jati (Mughalbhin) Jhudo Jungshahi Kandiaro Karachi Kashmor Keti Bandar Khairpur Khora Klupro Khokhropur Korangi Kotri Kot Sarae Larkana Lund Mathi Matiari Mehar Mirpur Batoro Mirpur Khas Mirpur Sakro Mithi Mithani Moro Nagar Parkar Naushara Naudero Noushero Feroz Nawabshah Nazimabad Naokot Pendoo Pokran Qambar Qazi Ahmad Ranipur Ratodero Sakrand Sanghar Shadadkhot Shahbandar Shahdadpur Shahpur Chakar Shikarpur Sujawal Sukkur Tando Adam Tando Allahyar Tando Bago Tar Ahamd Rind Thatta Tujal Umarkot Veirwaro Warah

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi thanks for the provided link mahira, they are purely professional and got my nadra birth certificate with in 6 days as committed at very reasonable and fair then other looters operating in pakistan. they also provide mofa attestation services, hec ibcc fbise etc if any one needs so. helpfull post

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi thanks for the provided link mahira, they are purely professional and got my nadra birth certificate with in 6 days as committed at very reasonable and fair then other looters operating in pakistan. they also provide mofa attestation services, hec ibcc fbise etc if any one needs so. helpfull post
yes indeed they have been really helpfull in obtaining pakistan birth certificate online and also assisted me in hec degree attestation for vettassess australia and police certificate karachi including mofa attestation.

·
Registered
14 Posts
and yes they also assisted me for obtaining nadra birth certificate for adults as my grandparents with correction in date of birth. gladly it was also accepted by immigration office.

·
Registered
5 Posts
they are also providing long form birth certificate / late entry birth registration certificate for US And Australia immigration laws 2021 2022.

·
Registered
13 Posts
best birth certificate pakistan services and timely done specially for pakistani australian citizens and nationality.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts