Australia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Anyone here lodged a visa Pretoria in June 2019? Has any visa been granted? It’s 5months already and I haven’t been contacted yet, tho I did and submitted all the requirements upfront.. has anyone been contacted or granted with this 5months!

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
The current processing time for a 309 is between 17 and 21 months. If you have heard nothing after 18 months or so from your lodgement date, a polite status request might be answered, or might not be.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The current processing time for a 309 is between 17 and 21 months. If you have heard nothing after 18 months or so from your lodgement date, a polite status request might be answered, or might not be.
I'm aware, but then I know some people get lucky, thank you for the reply

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! Anyone here lodged a visa Pretoria in June 2019? Has any visa been granted? It’s 5months already and I haven’t been contacted yet, tho I did and submitted all the requirements upfront.. has anyone been contacted or granted with this 5months!
😏
I'm aware, but then I know some people get lucky, thank you for the reply
Hello has your visa been issued yet from Pretoria??
We have been waiting since may 2018. They only first made contact 12mths later and then since then its been every 3-6mths.
Am trying so hard to continue to be patient

1 - 4 of 4 Posts