Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My partner will be coming to Australia on a Visitor visa then we will apply for a Partner visa while she is here.

She will sell our car there before she leaves and the money will go into her bank account. Is that going to create a problem when she submits a copy of her bank statement for her visa? There will be one large lump sum deposited.

Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My partner will be coming to Australia on a Visitor visa then we will apply for a Partner visa while she is here.
Have you already been granted the Visitor Visa? If so, check the conditions. If it has Condition 8503, then she cant apply for On Shore partner visa.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you already been granted the Visitor Visa? If so, check the conditions. If it has Condition 8503, then she cant apply for On Shore partner visa.
No, the application for Visitor Visa is about to be submitted and I'll assume that we will be able to apply for an Onshore partner visa. I'm just wanting to find out about a large lump sum appearing in her bank account.

·
Registered
6,965 Posts
They will not worry about a large sum (car sale amount). You could write the detail on the statement before copying it though.

Some visitor visas have a no further stay condition. That stops a partner visa application. It varies depending on which country you come from.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.