Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, My name is Ben and I am from Redfern NSW.

I have had a long time interest in migration into Australia initially kicked off by assisting Australian citizens to migrate their partners from other countries, mostly from Asia.
As time went on I assisted many people with Visitor Visa, 457, 186, 801 and 820 partner migration and so on. I then took on the visa applications for my work both to Australia and other countries. I have had 100% success mainly by getting good information, following the letter of the law with requirements and being thorough. Fortunately over the years I have access to good advice but only now discovered this excellent forum. I am not qualified in this field and thus am not able to advise. I can only share my experience.

I am a Justice of the Peace in and for the state of New South Wales and will gladly assist anyone any time I am able.

I am most grateful to lawyers, migration agents and friends who have assisted and formed me in this field over the years.

I have joined this forum to learn and assist where I am able. I am also grateful to the founders of this forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, and possibly most significantly for me I was able to process the required visas for my own partner to migrate from South Korea and live with me. I have some experience in skilled migration other than 457 & 186, but more limited there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.