Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All

I want to claim partner points. My wife has a MBBS and 1 year residency experience in 2014 but after that she did not continue. So can i apply for the partner point based on her qualification .

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Omer

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Dear All

I want to claim partner points. My wife has a MBBS and 1 year residency experience in 2014 but after that she did not continue. So can i apply for the partner point based on her qualification .

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Omer
No.

To claim partner points you must establish that, at the date of invitation, your wife was under 50 years old, had competent English and had a positive skills assessment in an occupation on the same skilled occupations list as your nominated occupation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply.
My wife is under 50 years and has a competent english. Could you please clarify how to get positive skills assessment for MBBS degree.

Regards

Omer

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Thanks for the reply.
My wife is under 50 years and has a competent english. Could you please clarify how to get positive skills assessment for MBBS degree.

Regards

Omer
The skills assessment for medical practitioners is registration to practise in Australia. Partially completed qualifications are not counted and even with a completed qualification, your wife could expect to have to pass various examinations, including an onshore clinical examination.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.