Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.

My wife (aussie) and myself (pom) are just getting the last bits together and filling out the online 47sp and thought about a great bit of evidence to back up our relationship.

We went through IVF last year, which started in August and now my wife is 5 months pregnant.

I know this sounds a bit stupid, but would we be best in putting this down on the application? i.e. stating our intent in our relationship with having a child?

Also we are going to have the child here, would we need to add the child, once born, to the application? or would we just apply through the other citizenship route via descent?

Any help on these would be really appreciated and good luck to everyone else applying.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the clarification, it's really appreciated.

The baby will be born in the UK. Mainly because of healthcare here in London and having an amazing children's hospital nearby. Fingers crossed that part isn't needed.

Would we just need to update my application when the baby is born? Or would we just lodge a separate application and claim citizenship for the baby via descent?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.