Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am applying for 189 Visa. I have positive assessment from (263111- COMPUTER NETWORK AND SYSTEMS ENG) but unfortunately i have only 55 points (30 for Age, 15 for Degree and 10 for IELTS). I would like to know if i can claim partner skills 5 points by doing assessement for my wife who is an architect (232111 Architect ).
Kindly advice if i can claim this 5 points (Some of my friends said as 263111 cant get 5 points by doing asessemnt for 232111).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Six months of work might not result in a positive skill assessment. please check with the concerned assessing authority.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Partner 5 points

Hi Team,

Myself Ranadheer. I am planning to apply for AUS PR through skilled migration(189). I have 65 points and i want to claim 5 points through my spouse. My wife worked as Assistant professor for 5 years in her domain(ECE). Starting from 2008 to 2013. she got a experience letter from her college and a reference letter from her colleague. These two are enough?

Now she is home maker. She has done her B tech (Bachelors) 4 years in English Medium. So no need for her to take any English test right?

Please help to guide me.

Thanks and Regards,
Ranadheer Reddy T.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.