·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some information about visa 100 my details is as under:-

Visa apply 309 14 August 2015
Visa granted 14 January 2016
Visa Apply 22 February 2018
And show immi account "application received but not assigned" is this routine reply because I cannot receive any acknowledgement.

Regards

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
You got your Acknowledgment of Application Received when you applied for the 309/100 (notice the 100 part of that) in 2015.

You haven't applied for anything now. All you did was upload required documents and evidence the relationship has continued. Your confirmation is that you can see you've done it in your immi account.

Also, you were eligible for the 100 in Aug 2017.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply I uploaded all relevant documents immi Feb 18,
Next just wait for any reply from department ? Wait period is 20 months?

Regards

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys i actually need help i want to know how to add an additonal child to my application my partner applied for pr visa and now due to circumstances we were anable to add a child to the application can some one advise us or has anyone been through this case please reply thanks

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Thanks for your reply I uploaded all relevant documents immi Feb 18,
Next just wait for any reply from department ? Wait period is 20 months?

Regards
Current processing times as listed by immigration are 75% of applications processed in 18 months or less.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Hi guys i actually need help i want to know how to add an additonal child to my application my partner applied for pr visa and now due to circumstances we were anable to add a child to the application can some one advise us or has anyone been through this case please reply thanks
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/820/your-children.aspx

445: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/445-

Current processing times are 75% in 9 months for the 445. It needs to be granted before the children can be added to the 801.

You are best to contact an RMA at this point and see what other options you may have if they 801 comes through before you can add them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.