Australia Forum banner

601 - 620 of 2003 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah when I said them, I m already on 12th month.. and if there would b any requirements how would I know? they simply said that 12 month is just an tentative time not confirmed .. it can take longer than 12 month so just wait.. I also asked about capping or visa grant over for this year they replied the process is slow but we are still processing files it may take longer time.

Did the asked about other requirements?? And did u applied 300 or 309 category?
No, I did not get contacted about allocation of the officer.initials are RS but this is only from the operator that I know.

She said they were prioritizing nepal visas because of recent crisis.Also,she told me case officer does not necessarily contact unless they require anything from you.

I applied 309..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys,

My wife's DOL is 13/11/14...we still haven't heard anything from the Australian Embassy in India. It was an online application. Is it true that paper application are being processed quicker than online application?

Any idea when can we expect to hear from them?

Currently she is in Australia and her Indian Phone number is not working for some reason. Does anyone know how to update the contact number in the application as she has an Australian phone number..is that even necessary??

Thanking you in advance.

Ben

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi Guys,

My wife's DOL is 13/11/14...we still haven't heard anything from the Australian Embassy in India. It was an online application. Is it true that paper application are being processed quicker than online application?

Any idea when can we expect to hear from them?

Currently she is in Australia and her Indian Phone number is not working for some reason. Does anyone know how to update the contact number in the application as she has an Australian phone number..is that even necessary??

Thanking you in advance.

Ben
write an email to the department requesting to update your contact no.
you have to mention your full name, date of birth, passport no. you can also write your application id no.
you will get a auto generated reply.
but make sure to call them after a week to confirm about your no. update, becoz they wont send an mail back that ur no. has been updated.
this is the email address [email protected]

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi guys,

Was just reading the thread and read your post and was curious to know how do u differentiate between a complex and simple application? I mean what are the factors that determines complex and simple application? please let me know

Thank you
complex cases could be:
-- if you had any visa refusal or visa cancellation before,
-- if you have overstayed your visa and lived unlawfully in OZ before.
-- if you were on bridging visa E, reasons why you were on that visa.
-- medical conditions
-- if you have already sponsored someone in less than 5 years time.
-- not able to provide appropriate docs at the time of lodgement.
-- if you owe any money to any Australian government body.
-- criminal record.

I could think of these reasons, there could be many more.

·
Registered
19 Posts
No one knows about this visa mystery,we waiting from last 13 months some got their visa's even though they applied much later then us....so just hang in there.
Hey Maklaw.
Seems like we have same case officer.their initials are RS .and name robbie sebestian if thats spelled right?i just want to know the right name so I can get their email address right.

Please share if you have been contacted through email.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Maklaw.
Seems like we have same case officer.their initials are RS .and name robbie sebestian if thats spelled right?i just want to know the right name so I can get their email address right.

Please share if you have been contacted through email.
Hi
I have just started followin this forum. how did u find out about case officer initials. did they email you or u checked online on immi website.. ??
coz I have applied online on immi website on 14/8/14 and still waiting for any update.... :(

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi
I have just started followin this forum. how did u find out about case officer initials. did they email you or u checked online on immi website.. ??
coz I have applied online on immi website on 14/8/14 and still waiting for any update.... :(
I know u more people whose CO's initials are same..

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know u more people whose CO's initials are same..
@Mili : I think u answered the question for person above...
Could u please answer my question too.. thanks
Hi
coz I have applied online on immi website on 14/8/14 and still waiting for any update....

·
Registered
87 Posts
@Mili : I think u answered the question for person above...
Could u please answer my question too.. thanks
Hi
coz I have applied online on immi website on 14/8/14 and still waiting for any update....
Yeah CO mail u stating they had started the process and will ask for requirements if required.. and don't worry about CO allocation coz it's normal they allot CO after 11 month now.. I applied in 21st June last year and still didn't get CO allotted..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just an update that CO asked for form 80.if anybody has not done this it will be a good idea to have this up already.
Just hoping for the best now.Also they only contacted my lawyer,not me.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just an update that CO asked for form 80.if anybody has not done this it will be a good idea to have this up already.
Just hoping for the best now.Also they only contacted my lawyer,not me.
I submitted form 80 with my file
form 80 is already there in 309/100 visa check list.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi
can anyone answer my two doubts please?

When u submit online. u fill online a big form on immigration website, does form 80 is separate from this form or same?
Because form 80 questions are all the same as online form.
also does sponsor need to fill a separate form 40sp or lodging online a form is okay ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi
can anyone answer my two doubts please?

When u submit online. u fill online a big form on immigration website, does form 80 is separate from this form or same?
Because form 80 questions are all the same as online form.
also does sponsor need to fill a separate form 40sp or lodging online a form is okay ?
Not entirely sure but my lawyer lodged the application online and yet I got asked for the form 80.so it might be worth uploading one

·
Registered
23 Posts
Is form 80 mandatory?
Found this on the website...

Statutory declarations

As part of the character assessment, you might be asked to complete a Character Statutory Declaration (34KB PDF file).

In some instances you might also be required to provide personal details to allow additional character checks to be undertaken. Your case officer might ask you to complete the following form:
•Form 80-Personal particulars for character assessment (611KB PDF file).

If you are applying for a visa outside Australia, you do not have to provide this information with your application. You will be advised when it is required.
If you are applying in Australia, you should provide this information with your application.

Like to add that my wife supplied this in her file:-

Work History
Education history
PCC
Travel movement in 47SP
Passport copy on stamp pages

Does Form 80 still apply??

·
Super Moderator
5,262 Posts
You may be asked to complete form 80. It tends to be asked more often of applicants from high risk countries, but applicants from low risk countries are also asked. My suggestion is usually to complete it and submit it so you aren't faced with a delay if they do ask for it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
form 80 is a must if u r lodging your file from India. Its doesn't matter whether its online or paper application.(correct me if im wrong).
mine is a paper application with form 80 in the partner visa application check list. like any other mandatory forms (40, 47, 888).

·
Registered
13 Posts
form 80 is a must if u r lodging your file from India. Its doesn't matter whether its online or paper application.(correct me if im wrong).
mine is a paper application with form 80 in the partner visa application check list. like any other mandatory forms (40, 47, 888).
Hi Gm6,

You are correct.

Form 80 is a mandatory form along with 40sp 47sp along with 888 to be completed by two witnesses.. In 309/100 Visa document checklist this is clearly mentioned. Anyone can download the checklist from from Immi website for reference..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi Gm6,

You are correct.

Form 80 is a mandatory form along with 40sp 47sp along with 888 to be completed by two witnesses.. In 309/100 Visa document checklist this is clearly mentioned. Anyone can download the checklist from from Immi website for reference..
Hi guys,

They are asking form 80 to all , I know one more person who has been contacted by CO recently and they asked for form 80 and some other details.
I haven't been assigned CO yet should I submit in advance or wait for CO to ask and one more thing Form 80 is to b filled by both (applicant and sponsor )or by applicant?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi guys,

They are asking form 80 to all , I know one more person who has been contacted by CO recently and they asked for form 80 and some other details.
I haven't been assigned CO yet should I submit in advance or wait for CO to ask and one more thing Form 80 is to b filled by both (applicant and sponsor )or by applicant?
Hi Mili,
Form 80 is only for the applicant, I submitted Form 80 with my documents and they dint ask for it from my husband (Sponser) I think u should submit it before CO is assigned, it will save u time because it is one of the mandatory document and they will ask for it for sure.
Also download the document checklist for visa 309/100 from the website. You can use it as reference to check all documents/Forms u haven't submitted yet.. This will save u time n effort of doing it again.. Cheers

601 - 620 of 2003 Posts