Australia Forum banner

1421 - 1440 of 2003 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
@sunny20013 - Thanks... This is the page I applied requiring to prioritize his visa...No use it seems...Coz it's been 1.5 months I have lodged the request...
Any ways, I have given up all hopes that he can make it to the date...😥😥😥

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi all... My husband got his tourist visa today... I know it will for sure drag his spouse visa for another 6-8 months or may be another year... But I'm happy that he is going to be here for our first child's delivery... As long as he is with me here under any visa, that's fine... At last they listened to our poor request...
Good luck for you all too...
And wish early next year, my husband will receive his spouse visa too... I know it may not happen...Hmmmm...
And to be honest, we applied tourist visa on 28th of November through an agent, and today we received it... So we regret that we applied his spouse visa alone...
If we would have gone through an agent, instead of tourist visa today, he would be with me under spouse visa...
But now it's too late to go through an agent... Only thing is to wait...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congrats and good luck both of you.
Hi all... My husband got his tourist visa today... I know it will for sure drag his spouse visa for another 6-8 months or may be another year... But I'm happy that he is going to be here for our first child's delivery... As long as he is with me here under any visa, that's fine... At last they listened to our poor request...
And wish early next year, my husband will receive his spouse visa too... I know it may not happen...Hmmmm...
And to be honest, we applied tourist visa on 28th of November through an agent, and today we received it... So we regret that we applied his spouse visa alone...
If we would have gone through an agent, instead of tourist visa today, he would be with me under spouse visa...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Trishie, congratulations.. i have one query. did you entered your husband name in your passport. I am also planning apply Tourist visa as I am waiting for my partner visa since march 2018. please guide me.

Thanks Priya Grover

·
Registered
48 Posts
@sunny - thank you for your wishes...
@priya - hi, I am a Sri Lankan passport holder and we do not have to fill spouse details in our passport. But yes, in his indian passport, my name has been embarked... We did it before applying spouse visa... So it is like a proof that Indian government has approved our marriage and we added this as an evidence too...
So what else you want to know... But I recommend anyone to go through an agent for any kind of Australian visa as I already know the consequence applying alone...
Good luck everyone... Wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a visa granted new year...Lol...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello everyone, I just got an email from immigration that mentioned your application is in progress and take some time. Does anyone got same mail coz I got twise within 6 months.last time I got same mail on 1st of July 2018

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello everyone, I just got an email from immigration that mentioned your application is in progress and take some time. Does anyone got same mail coz I got twise within 6 months.last time I got same mail on 1st of July 2018
Hi i have got same email saying from Australian high commission New Delhi on 5th dec on exact one year completion since applied medical will be expired on 4th march 2019 which they requested in feb 2018. Still no news yet. Dont know why they saying its takes more time to assess ur application. Im waiting since 13 months.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello Prathu2921..

I Applied online visa on 16 Feb 2018.. (Decision ready File)

Medical Done on 19 march 2018

I m From Ahmedabad Gujarat India and my Agent is in Australia..

Still Waiting...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi
I applied my PMV on 18 February 2018 and got my visa in 7 month. My agent (Mumbai based) upload everythin and I did my PCC and Medical right after applying my visa. About the waiting time you can't do anything because you're still in processing time period. All you can do wait and watch. Hopefully good stuff will come out.
Best of luck.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thax for Reply Parthu2921

after one year my pcc and medical will expire so what to do ?

can i renew my pcc and medical ?

pls reply..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello AVI986

i m from india we applied our 309/100 file by Australian Agent.

Appiled on 16 Feb 2018 for partner visa 309..
Medical done in 19th March..

after that i Appiled for visitor visa by australian agent in april..
but they refus my family visitor visa......

i was marry on 7 dec 17 i was apply visitor before marriage on sep 17 they refuse my visitor and after marriage i apply in april-18 for family visitor they refuse again.

No news for 309..

so what can i do ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
my mara agent is in australia and i m in india. i applied 309/100 in Feb-18 .

how do i check my immi status because mara agent upload my doc by her immi accout

so how do i know my status..?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi snehir

I m also passing same situation my husband applied for my partner file 309/100 in August 2017 Nd no news yet Nd I heard processing time is 17 months for 309/100 Nd my time also completed bt i don’t know why immigration taking tooo much time ..Nd don’t wry u re in progressing

·
Registered
34 Posts
@Prathu2921- thanks alot for your replies and wishes... If you do not mind, can you please share your agents name so that we too can ask guidance if it will take more time... They may not take us in as my husband has already applied his visa, but I just need to try... Thanks...
hello Prathu2921..
pls share your agent noumer. i m in ahmedabad and i file in feb-2018
they refuse my family visitor visa..so pls send me your agent detail..

·
Registered
48 Posts
@sunny- hi, sorry to here it takes more time... I just need to know that your Indian pcc and medicals would have been already expired, didn't they ask to re-do it? Have not you arrived australia at all?
Now my husband is already in Australia so I know it will take another year to process...But I'm just thinking what is the reason your visa is still pending? Have you ever visited/lived in Australia before? Have you ever visited/lived in Australia while this visa has been in processing?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Now my husband is already in Australia so I know it will take another year to process...B
I believe it is NOT going to take extra time just because your husband is in Australia. My understanding is that it when the visa is ready they will inform you and your husband has to exit Australia temporarily and inform the CO and his visa will be issued.

Currently the approximate processing time is around 17 months. When did you apply?

·
Registered
48 Posts
@utsc - Thanks for the info. He lodged his visa on 1st of September 2017. To this February 1st, he will complete his 17th month...So far nothing is going on...So I have left hope of him receiving his spouse visa fir another 8-10 months...
Btw let's see...Just need to wait and see...That's all...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Trishie141
No they didn't ask me to resubmit medical and pcc yet and I had been in Australia for four years on student visa.so I personally believed they might not give me visitor visa so I didn't apply yet bit know I may take a chance coz 2nd marriage anniversary is coming.
@sunny- hi, sorry to here it takes more time... I just need to know that your Indian pcc and medicals would have been already expired, didn't they ask to re-do it? Have not you arrived australia at all?
Now my husband is already in Australia so I know it will take another year to process...But I'm just thinking what is the reason your visa is still pending? Have you ever visited/lived in Australia before? Have you ever visited/lived in Australia while this visa has been in processing?

1421 - 1440 of 2003 Posts