Australia Forum banner

1821 - 1840 of 2031 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi,
I am currently in Kerala ( India), and have applied for 309 on May 2019.

Couple of questions:
> I have submitted my medical only last week at KIMS trivandrum. How long does it take the medical results to get updated?
>I have also applied for a visitor visa 600 on 1st week of March,2020. I have requested for a 12month visa. Can I expect to receive 6 months visa? What is the usual validity period for travel, since I cannot travel due to Covid-19 restrictions.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks.
You should be able to see the response from medical on your account. It will be a message saying whether there is any further action needed.

As for the 600. The processing office will decide whether to give or not based on how strong the application is. If they give it's also at their discretion if it's 1, 3, 6 months stay. The grant letter will tell you when the visa is valid mostly an year and the condition may vary 1,3, 6months stay at a time. That means you can plan your travel based on the grant conditions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys, I got my 309 grant today. This is my timeline.

DOL : 10 Oct 2018
Request for PCC/Medical: Oct 2018
Interview call: 25 Sept 2019
Request for new PCC/Medical: 17 Dec 2019
Visa Grant: 19 March 2020

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well I'm surprised by my 309 granting last night as well!

Married: May 2019
DOL: 19/08/2019
309 Granted: 19/03/2020
New Delhi
7 months processing, no interviews/calls, RFIs or issues.

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
form 888 and joint account details

Hi all, we submitted our application offshore in May 2019. Just wondering if married overseas,

1) Do we still have to provide form 888 signed by Aus citizens or PR holders?

2) Do we also have to provide joint bank account details and rental agreements though she is based overseas currently due to current travel restrictions?

Thank you in advance!

DOL: May 2019

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi all, we submitted our application offshore in May 2019. Just wondering if married overseas,

1) Do we still have to provide form 888 signed by Aus citizens or PR holders?

2) Do we also have to provide joint bank account details and rental agreements though she is based overseas currently due to current travel restrictions?

Thank you in advance!

DOL: May 2019
1. Ofcourse. You need to provide the form 888, atleast 2. Asap. Dont wait for them to be requested

2. Joint bank account is to prove shared financial.responsibility so yes, if u dont have it, there other proofs to support the financial aspect of the relationship which u can use

1821 - 1840 of 2031 Posts