Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

medical exam status:

My name is James from Melbourne Australia, my wife visa class 309/100 lodge online Nairobi Kenya on 30/june/2014 and she did her medical on July 27 and her medical result show complete and were submit to DIBP on 29/july/2014. How ever we have 3 non-migrating children or dependent. they took their medical on 12/August/2014.

Result show complete status.
1.my wife show:Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department.
2.second person. 1 non-migrating child show:Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department.

3. third person non-migrating child show: This person is required to complete health examinations for this visa application

4. fourth person non-migrating child show: result were below. This person is required to complete health examinations for this visa application

a.Hepatitis C test: referred
b.Liver functions test: incomplete

he redo his medical on 1/sept/2014. I am currently nervous about the above medical issues and thinking that this may delay my wife visa grant.
I read most of your posts and I hope some of you may known someone who have experiences these condition of mind and eventually treated and grant despite those above conditions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.