Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
It has almost been three months since I lodged my visa application from the UK. My partner and children are now in the UK. What time frame will i get my first contact does anyone know? I waiting is killing me?
Thank you

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks I guess.
Do you know if I can travel to australia on a holiday visa until my partner visa is granted?

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
If you can get an ETA or a visa to do so sure, it won't be a problem. (It is worth noting that if you do miraculously get your 309 approved earlier then expected whilst you still have another visa application in progress (I.e. Tourist) you need to immediately cancel that application as a fresh grant would take the place of your 309)

Just remember that you will need to be offshore for your 309 grant and it's always a good idea to inform Immi of your intentions.

Likewise when you do go over ensure you meet the genuine entrant criteria, tourists don't travel with copies of their CV or tools of their trade for instance.

Sorry that I can't give more info on timelines. There is a thread on here about applications made thru the London embassy, you will be able to gauge the rough time other applicants are taking to progress thru the system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.