Australia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
We are close to submitting our partner visa (309) and just a little unclear on what is required with uploading of original documents. This forum has been invaluable with all of the great info it has to share!

If we are uploading original color copies of birth certificates, do they need to be certified?
Our police clearance certificates are from France and Spain. We will have these translated by an official translator but do they also need to be apostilled?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Many thanks (I'm sure I will have more questions to follow!)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello guys !
I have a query regarding subclass 100 visa . I am in Australia on temporary visa (309). My visa will expire on may 2022. But, in the March , its been 2 year to applied my visa application . But, On this time , Can I apply for 100 visa in between ??

·
Registered
5,899 Posts

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
21 may 2022
As far as I was aware the 309 does not have an expiry date.

A subclass 309 visa is the first stage of the 309/100 partner visa applied from overseas.
It is valid until the grant of the 2nd stage, the subclass 100 visa.

What exactly is the wording against that date of 21/05/22?

·
Registered
5 Posts
As far as I was aware the 309 does not have an expiry date.

A subclass 309 visa is the first stage of the 309/100 partner visa applied from overseas.
It is valid until the grant of the 2nd stage, the subclass 100 visa.

What exactly is the wording against that date of 21/05/22?
I mean, for subclass 100 visa , we have to submit some documents again to the embassy… ?

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
We have to submit some documents again for the Department of embassy or there is no need to submit anything.?
At, or after, 24 months after you submitted the 309 application, you need to start the 2nd stage subclass 100 application. Some people do it immediately, some wait a few months.

You also upload new relationship proofs, police checks, etc., and the sponsor uploads their declaration.

·
Registered
5 Posts
At, or after, 24 months after you submitted the 309 application, you need to start the 2nd stage subclass 100 application. Some people do it immediately, some wait a few months.

You also upload new relationship proofs, police checks, etc., and the sponsor uploads their declaration.

so, I want to know that , after 24 month , i should have to start 2nd stage subclass .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts