Australia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all ,
My name is Hemi and im kinda new to this, i have recently applied for my spouse visa 309 in October 2018 and wondering if there's anyone else from Sri-Lanka who has applied and waiting for any update?
i got married in Sydney and now back in SL waiting for the VISA..

Applied for 309: 10 Oct 2018
Submitted FBI Checks: 11 Oct 2018
Submitted Medicals: 23 Apr Oct 2018
CO contact: 3rd December 2019 asking to submit the certified copy of the marriage certificate
Submitted Requested Docs: 6th December 2018
309 Visa Grant: Waiting

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi Hemi. I just applied for my 309 visa as well. Just want to know if you have heard from the visa office as yet?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi all ,
My name is Hemi and im kinda new to this, i have recently applied for my spouse visa 309 in October 2018 and wondering if there's anyone else from Sri-Lanka who has applied and waiting for any update?

CO contact: 3rd December 2019 asking to submit the certified copy of the marriage certificate
Hi Hemi,

My hubby also applied for his 309 visa from Sri Lanka on 7 June 2019. Status is further assessment.

Have you received any update?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi just tried to private message you but was unable to. I think she receievd
her visa.
Im also trying to applying for tourist to visit my hubby in Aus. Have you guys applied for the visit visa ?
QUOTE=lankangal;1956503
Hi all ,

Hi Hemi,

My hubby also applied for his 309 visa from Sri Lanka on 7 June 2019. Status is further assessment.

Have you received any update?[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
45 Posts
her visa.
Im also trying to applying for tourist to visit my hubby in Aus. Have you guys applied for the visit visa ?
QUOTE=lankangal;1956503
Hi all ,

Hi Hemi,

[/QUOTE]

Hi RG123,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Yes we are looking to lodge a visit visa in the next week or so. Have you already lodged?

Also can I ask what is the status of your partner visa? Any update?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey! Yes we are planning to apply for the tourist visa maybe end Sept..nope no update as yet with regards to 309...it might take a couple of months or so for CO contact...did u guys go through an agent for 309 or applied by yourself ? Will let you know if I do get any updates 🙂

her visa.
QUOTE=lankangal;1956503
Hi all ,

Hi Hemi,

Hi RG123,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Yes we are looking to lodge a visit visa in the next week or so. Have you already lodged?

Also can I ask what is the status of your partner visa? Any update?[/QUOTE]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts