Australia Forum banner

961 - 980 of 1767 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Give sometimes to your agent don’t rush only 6 month mine changed after 9 month I’m sure if there’s any changes of your status he will notify you as soon as possible do not do anything just give abit time .

·
Registered
794 Posts
I have an issue - so the agent we've been using has been of no help at all! Responds to none of our queries or anything - he is well known 'apparently' but wha to unprofessional for my liking. Long story short ,how can I know the status of my application without having access to my IMMI account? It has only been 6 months for us and I'm not asking him questions about the timeline just what status our visa 300 is at on the immi account?
If I choose to remove his as my agent will that jeopardise our application?

Please any advice will be appreciated and release some stress levels!
Just to let you know the status means next to nothing and don't provide any insight, information or indication on what is happening with your application

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just create an account on Immi. By TRN you can import your application to your account and track the progress. It's better to let your agent know if you want to change any thing on your application. If you only need to track the progress you don't need to tell your agent.
If you want to cancel your contract with agent then you have to fill the form

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey everyone I have a good news,
Yesterday was the first RFI and the first contact with the CO.
17 Oct 2019
Dol :3/3/2019
Married, child. Front loaded application.
I got my further statement status after I did my biometrics and health assessment which is after a month of dol.

They requested a copy of the new passport as the old one is ending in 23/12/2019.
And colored police clearance.

The co L.

·
Registered
218 Posts
He didn't provide us with the TRN and was offended when I asked for it. I do not want to do anything but view the status. However I've been told I can import it if it's lodged via an agent, so pointless to have. Just frustrated with not getting any response from our queries.
I know it may not mean anything but Atleast I know if it's still sitting in the received pile, so we can go to option B and arrange for another holiday or whatever!

Patience is a virtues I've been told!

Just create an account on Immi. By TRN you can import your application to your account and track the progress. It's better to let your agent know if you want to change any thing on your application. If you only need to track the progress you don't need to tell your agent.
If you want to cancel your contract with agent then you have to fill the form

·
Registered
218 Posts
That is good news! God willing we all hear something soon! If the call for further information do the contact AUS time or Beirut time?

Hey everyone I have a good news,
Yesterday was the first RFI and the first contact with the CO.
17 Oct 2019
Dol :3/3/2019
Married, child. Front loaded application.
I got my further statement status after I did my biometrics and health assessment which is after a month of dol.

They requested a copy of the new passport as the old one is ending in 23/12/2019.
And colored police clearance.

The co L.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Interesting times for all.....

Lebanon is rallying for a revolution! Wonder if there’s be any one working on our grants in the comings days....

·
Registered
74 Posts
What a shame 😞 Hope they do open up again on Monday. Been waiting 10 months now and still in the unknown. Trying to stay positive and hopeful 🙏

Yep unfortunately they were closed yesterday,
But google shows they are open on mon check the image i upload it moment ago.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey guys,

I’ve received an RFI on 17/10/2019
Dol 3/3/2019.
Married over two years / Child / visitor visa 600 on shore at the moment.
RFI was made by CO L.
Resend a colored non conviction letter
Renew your passport
Sign a stat dec that she said it’s attached but it’s not attached. How long does it take to get a grant after the RFI does it mean it’s close ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
My DOL jan 2019 RFI July 2kids married over 3 years in relationship 6 years living in australia 9 years two time interview and my partner and I bought house together in Sydney still waiting.
Just be patient .

·
Registered
218 Posts
Embassy closed again today... do visa application get processed there? Who can we contact?

My DOL jan 2019 RFI July 2kids married over 3 years in relationship 6 years living in australia 9 years two time interview and my partner and I bought house together in Sydney still waiting.
Just be patient .

961 - 980 of 1767 Posts