Australia Forum banner

1161 - 1180 of 1767 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Can't believe I'm saying this... just got the golden email!!!

Was halfway through the visit visa process last night, probably a good thing we didn't submit it.

Will update the timeline soon as I'm home.

·
Registered
21 Posts

Was halfway through the visit visa process last night, probably a good thing we didn't submit it.

Congraaaats 🌹💐💐💐 mabroook is it 309 and when was the DOL ?

·
Registered
215 Posts

Very lucky. Congratulations. All the best and wish you a happy future in Australia.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks guys. Absolutely stoked!

DOL: 10 Feb 2019
Medicals: Mar 2019
PCC (both sponsor and applicant): Jul 2019
Supporting docs: In phases, not front loaded. Everything was submitted by late Aug 2019. (Had close to 100 docs for the Applicant but only about 15 for the Sponsor
Sponsor application: 28 Aug 2019
Grant: 26 Nov 2019

No RFI. No Interview.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Congratulations!!! That's fantastic news! Please update your timeline! And country of origin.

Mabrook once again! Good to see Beirut is processing apps

Can't believe I'm

saying this... just got the golden email!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Wow!! So was it 300 or 309? Seems like a fairly easy case! Did you go through an agent?

God willing everyone else hears some news soon!! We applied in April.

Anyone applied in 2018 and still waiting?

Supporting docs: In phases, not front loaded. Everything was submitted by late Aug 2019. (Had close to 100 docs for the Applicant but only about 15 for the Sponsor

No RFI. No Interview.
Congratulations!!! That's fantastic news! Please update your timeline! And country of origin.

Can't believe I'm

·
Registered
21 Posts
I applied in March 3 .. 2019
309\100 hoping to grant the 100 visa after the 309 and I’m onshore now so they might send me an email to leave the county to grant my visa.
Getting serious .. ��

·
Registered
184 Posts
Wow!! So was it 300 or 309? Seems like a fairly easy case! Did you go through an agent?

God willing everyone else hears some news soon!! We applied in April.

Anyone applied in 2018 and still waiting?

No RFI. No Interview.

Can't believe I'm

Congratulations �� wonderful news!!

Yes, we are still waiting from August 2018 for 309.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yes, seems very promising!

Did you apply onshore or offshore? Are you onshore on a visitor visa?

QUOTE=Qadi91;1974957]I applied in March 3 .. 2019
309\100 hoping to grant the 100 visa after the 309 and I'm onshore now so they might send me an email to leave the county to grant my visa.
Getting serious .. ��[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
218 Posts
What was the RFI for? did you apply through an agent or alone?

There doesn't seem to be an 'obvious' trend to be honest! However i do believe those applicants from high risk countries like lebanon, syria, iraq and iran etc have their ones delayed more so than those from other countries, unfortunately.

Yes, had an RFI last November then nothing since. My husband is from Iraq, I am Australian. Starting to believe they have forgotten or lost our file 😕

·
Registered
184 Posts
What was the RFI for? did you apply through an agent or alone?

There doesn't seem to be an 'obvious' trend to be honest! However i do believe those applicants from high risk countries like lebanon, syria, iraq and iran etc have their ones delayed more so than those from other countries, unfortunately.

Yes, had an RFI last November then nothing since. My husband is from Iraq, I am Australian. Starting to believe they have forgotten or lost our file 😕
They just wanted my husbands old passport, which he didn't have anymore so we wrote a statement explaining that.
We applied alone, however we have a good friend who is a migration agent who checked it through before we submitted and assisted us every step of the way.
Yeah, no idea what the delay could be except that he's from Iraq. We front loaded everything too so it looks as though we'll need to redo PCC's and Medicals

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes, seems very promising!

Did you apply onshore or offshore? Are you onshore on a visitor visa?

QUOTE=Qadi91;1974957]I applied in March 3 .. 2019
309\100 hoping to grant the 100 visa after the 309 and I'm onshore now so they might send me an email to leave the county to grant my visa.
Getting serious .. ��
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I applied for visitor 600 to travel with my daughter and wife, as my wife has to be back to work and I will be staying at home father ..
I applied offshore from Jordan in March and then in June I decided I will get a visitor 600 and they grant it to me in 13:7:2019
I had an RFI
* passport renewal
* colored non-conviction
I send did everything she asked me for. Even she send me another email she is still waiting my things to come through before uploading it..
I hope it happens before Xmas so we can celebrate it ..

1161 - 1180 of 1767 Posts