Australia Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 1767 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Guys it was finally our time to receive some good news, after nearly 14 months
we finally got our 309 visa yesterday!

Dol: 02 oct 2018
a couple of RFI most recent one was 3 weeks ago
Grant: 28 nov 2018
did not have to re-submit medicals and police checks even after it was expired.

Thanks Everyone in this group for your support inshallah everyone gets their grant soon! Happy holidays 😊
Congratulation its seems like they want to finish the 2018 applications.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Very stressful process ! How long they suppose to respond after an RFI request been completed with whatever they asked for !
309|100
Dol 3 March 2019.
Im onshore currently and still waiting, in the last two weeks the CO was making sure I’m doing what they asked me to do ..
and still waiting
RFI Date 17.10.2019
Finished everything they asked and changed passport details 14.11.2019

·
Registered
184 Posts
Very stressful process ! How long they suppose to respond after an RFI request been completed with whatever they asked for !
309|100
Dol 3 March 2019.
Im onshore currently and still waiting, in the last two weeks the CO was making sure I'm doing what they asked me to do ..
and still waiting
RFI Date 17.10.2019
My husband and I have been waiting over 12 from last RFI and still nothing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
309|100
Dol 3 March 2019.
Im onshore currently and still waiting, in the last two weeks the CO was making sure I'm doing what they asked me to do ..
and still waiting
RFI Date 17.10.2019
Oh god I hope your husband's grant comes soon .. if you don't mind me asking, do you guys have kids ? For how long you been married?
We've been married for over 3 years now and we have a baby. I hope she grants me both visas 🖖🏻

·
Registered
31 Posts
I pray to Allah we will be next we are waiting since 31/08/2018 for 309 i think im the longer application from Lebanon office i am worried after all of this time of waiting than get rejected

·
Registered
184 Posts
309|100
Dol 3 March 2019.
and still waiting
RFI Date 17.10.2019
Oh god I hope your husband's grant comes soon .. if you don't mind me asking, do you guys have kids ? For how long you been married?
We've been married for over 3 years now and we have a baby. I hope she grants me both visas 🖖🏻
We've been married 2.5 years and have one child. Similar to you. I just hope the delay means we will receive PR up front.

·
Registered
21 Posts
309|100
Dol 3 March 2019.
and still waiting
RFI Date 17.10.2019
We've been married 2.5 years and have one child. Similar to you. I just hope the delay means we will receive PR up front

I hope so .. let's see how it goes today

·
Registered
218 Posts
Why would you think that they would reject you?

QUOTE=mabel.1965;1975279]I pray to Allah we will be next we are waiting since 31/08/2018 for 309 i think im the longer application from Lebanon office i am worried after all of this time of waiting than get rejected[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi guys, new to this forum thread:

Timeline:
DOL: March 19
Front loaded everything
Did SP40 online 2 weeks ago - uploaded

1/3 PCC - waiting to receive 2 remaining PCC to upload ASAP

Hoping to get the good news either this month or next as it seems Beirut office are going through Jan and Feb 2019 applications!
please how did your sponsor kick start with the application,we are applying for partner Visa 300 we dont know who to apply first?

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
please how did your sponsor kick start with the application,we are applying for partner Visa 300 we dont know who to apply first?
The applicant must start the application and pay the fee first.
Once that is done you get a reference number.
The sponser then uses that number when doing the sponsorship application.

The 300 (PMV) is not the same as the 309 (Partner Visa) . It is the visa before the 820/801 partner visa.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Its because i some applications applied after me than got granted but me still not yet I would like ask how to send email to Beirut office bcoz i sent email yesterday and i got automated message the one in the photo
That's one of my fears too Mabel. Why are we waiting so long when others get their visas so quickly? We just have to try and stay positive. I'm not sure how you can contact them unfortunately. You could upload a statement on your application? Or you can call the Australian call centre? Or right a complaint, the the complaint is sent to the Embassy in Beirut to review.

1201 - 1220 of 1767 Posts