Australia Forum banner

1221 - 1240 of 1767 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Some statistics to keep us hopeful...

Some PMV 300 Grants finalised between August and November 2019, for different Nationalities:

3.3 months for France
3.6 months for India
4.1 months for Singapore
5.2 months for Morocco
6.5 months for Mexico
9.4 months for Kenya
9.7 months for Iran
10.1 months for Lebanon
12.7 months for Vietnam
13.0 months for Vietnam
14.3 months for South Africa
16.5 months for Philippines
18.3 months for South Africa
18.5 months for Philippines
18.7 months for Nigeria

https://abcdiamond.com.au/subclass-300-visa-processing-times-in-2019/

·
Registered
215 Posts

Some PMV 300 Grants finalised between August and November 2019, for different Nationalities:

3.3 months for France
3.6 months for India
4.1 months for Singapore
5.2 months for Morocco
6.5 months for Mexico
9.4 months for Kenya
9.7 months for Iran
10.1 months for Lebanon
12.7 months for Vietnam
13.0 months for Vietnam
18.7 months for Nigeria

Thanks Adeba. You mean different processing offices, not necessarily those nationalities.

As you can see, those processing times are vastly distributed, the average global processing time is misleading. I am not sure of the reason for DHA to use global processing times rather than processing stats per interested processing office. They are virtually misleading people!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yes, depending on nationalities- they are usually done in the same offices,eg. Iran and Lebanon - in Beirut but maybe due to security checks Iranians on average get done quicker

The processing times on the home affairs is over exaggerated... so that we don't contact them, I think!

Let's just hope these statistics are true... in some way.

QUOTE=SLBee;1975677]

3.3 months for France
3.6 months for India
4.1 months for Singapore
5.2 months for Morocco
6.5 months for Mexico
9.4 months for Kenya
9.7 months for Iran
10.1 months for Lebanon
12.7 months for Vietnam
13.0 months for Vietnam
18.7 months for Nigeria

Thanks Adeba. You mean different processing offices, not necessarily those nationalities.

As you can see, those processing times are vastly distributed, the average global processing time is misleading. I am not sure of the reason for DHA to use global processing times rather than processing stats per interested processing office. They are virtually misleading people![/QUOTE]

·
Registered
41 Posts

3.3 months for France
3.6 months for India
4.1 months for Singapore
5.2 months for Morocco
6.5 months for Mexico
9.4 months for Kenya
9.7 months for Iran
10.1 months for Lebanon
12.7 months for Vietnam
13.0 months for Vietnam
18.7 months for Nigeria

Just shows unfair they wait times are and how slow some offices are! :(

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Just shows unfair they wait times are and how slow some offices are! :(
Or how long it takes for the information to be checked from each countries government sources etc where required.

The Australian embassy cannot always be blamed for situations not in their control.

Some of the delays are caused by the applicants themselves, with incomplete or difficult applications.

I saw a recent one that took ages because the sponsor hadn't done their side of the application. Immigration were waiting for them to complete the application. Others, from the same country, who had frontloaded a good application were granted much faster.

Some recent 300 grants:
Philippines 2.5 months and 18.5 months.
South Africa 9.4 months and 18.3 months.
UK 6.2 months and 9.1 months.
USA 5.5 months and 11.1 months.

No one can be sure of the reasons for the differences, although we might be able to assume that some countries governments and security departments respond faster to any information requests from Australia.

Rearrange the above figures and see a different way of looking at it:
Philippines 2.5 months
USA 11.1 Months

There are many different reasons for the processing times.

Reactions: AKD

·
Registered
218 Posts
for those following lebanon news - the situation there is getting pretty bad! I was wondering for the offshore applicants, who pays the people working on our applications? The Australian government or lebanon goverment? reason i ask, is Lebanon is at an economic crisis, literally... there is almost NO money in the bank!
I know the embassy is 'open' but I'm loosing hope in anyone actually working on our applications! anyone able to shed some light?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Definitely they get paid by Aus Government. We paid ~$7k for each application. This is equal to the income of the one guy for 1 month full time.
--------

for those following lebanon news - the situation there is getting pretty bad! I was wondering for the offshore applicants, who pays the people working on our applications? The Australian government or lebanon goverment? reason i ask, is Lebanon is at an economic crisis, literally... there is almost NO money in the bank!
I know the embassy is 'open' but I'm loosing hope in anyone actually working on our applications! anyone able to shed some light?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yes, very true.

Anyone heard anything at all this week?

Definitely they get paid by Aus Government. We paid ~$7k for each application. This is equal to the income of the one guy for 1 month full time.
--------

·
Registered
12 Posts
Alhamdullilah finally we got the Golden Email a while ago!!!!

I received a phone interview (sponsor) 1 hour before the grant - I highly encourage those who did not know about the SP40 Online application for the sponsor to submit it! I uploaded my PCC also as soon as I submitted the SP40.

Good luck to everyone. Here's the Timeline again:

DOL: March 2019
No contact or Request for info/docs
Phone interview: 09/Dec 2019
DOG: 09/Dec 2019

Hi guys, new to this forum thread:
:)
Timeline:
DOL: March 19
Front loaded everything
Did SP40 online 2 weeks ago - uploaded 1/3 PCC - waiting to receive 2 remaining PCC to upload ASAP

Hoping to get the good news either this month or next as it seems Beirut office are going through Jan and Feb 2019 applications!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats.

Beirut embassy?

I received a phone interview (sponsor) 1 hour before the grant - I highly encourage those who did not know about the SP40 Online application for the sponsor to submit it! I uploaded my PCC also as soon as I submitted the SP40.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Oh wow!!! Fantastic!! How long have they given your partner o leave? Was it the 300 or 309? And what's your country of origin?

As a sponsor what were the questions asked?

Timeline:
Front loaded everything
Did SP40 online 2 weeks ago - uploaded 1/3 PCC - waiting to receive 2 remaining PCC to upload ASAP

Hoping to get the good news either this month or next as it seems Beirut office are going through Jan and Feb 2019 applications!

·
Registered
12 Posts
It was only me who got asked. My wife missed a call from them, I got a call soon after.
I got asked about how we met, where we got married, our future plans etc...

It was 309. We were given one year. Country of Origin JOR

·
Registered
218 Posts
Was it early or late March?

It was only me who got asked. My wife missed a call from them, I got a call soon after.
I got asked about how we met, where we got married, our future plans etc...

It was 309. We were given one year. Country of Origin JOR

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congratulations. That's the quicky one.

Timeline:
Front loaded everything

1221 - 1240 of 1767 Posts